Do i make myself clear

(Tony POV)
I run out of her apartment and down to the lab. Bruce looks up.
"Don't you ever leave?"
"I was about to." He looks at my face. "Oh no Tony. What did you do?"
"I just yelled 'i fucking love you' at her."
"You yelled at her?"
"We where fighting. She stared yelling and then I started yelling back."
"So?! You never yell at a wo-" he looks like he just realized what i said. "You told her you love her?" I nod. He smiles. "You never have before."
"I know that's why I'm terrified to face her."
"You have faced bigger things."
"I know but (name) scares me." Bruce laughs at me. "dont laugh at me you jolly green giant."
"Don't call me that Tim man." the door opens.
"Uhh i though the tape was there for a reason." Bruce's laughs and i turn to see (name) standing there.
"Tony can i talk to you alone out In the hall?"
"Ya sure.." i say unsure. We walk out into the hall.

(Names) P.O.V
we both walked out in the hall.
"Ok (name) what d-" i cut him off by grabbing him by the front of his shirt and pull him down and kiss him. He kisses back. I pull back.
"Let's make one thing clear Tony. I'm not some slut your gonna sweet talk, wine and dine, fuck then leave. You like me then this will either be an actual relationship or nothing at all. Do I make my self clear." He smiles.
"Yes (name)." He kisses me quickly and takes my hand. I lace my fingers through his and our hands fit perfectly together. We walk back inside the lab together. Bruce smiles.
"Aw you two are together...and im over here like 'forever alone'" he says dramatically. I laugh. The door opens.
"Guess who's back!" Pepper walks in. I freeze.