ARE YOU THE WOMAN HE IS CURRENTLY BEDING!?

Tony POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"(Your name)?" I say softly. She looks up at me and smiles.
"Tony.." She hugs me tightly. I hug her back tightly. She cute softly into my shoulder. I don't say anything I just hold her tight.

Bruce's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I felt so bad about hurting her. I never meant to hurt anyone. I look out the waiting room window. They only allowed Tony in there. I had flowers for her. I sigh and look at Tony when he walks out. He looks pissed.
"You are not allowed near her!" He holds yells.
"Tony I know your mad b-" Tony cuts me off.
"I am beyond mad! You could have killed her!"
"If you hadn't Ran back to pepper we wouldn't have had this problem!"
A nurse walks over.
"Please take this out side."
I glare at Tony who glares back.
"Don't let this man near (y/n)" Tony told the nurse. She nods and Tony walks back to the room. I watch him leave angry.

Your POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I look out the window while Tony is gone. I wasn't going to tell him about her mom. She sighs and looks out the window. She heard a loud crash.
"I HEARD THE NEW LOVER OF STARK WAS HURT! I CAME TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN!" She heard a booming voice.
"Thor we are fine we don't need help!" I hear Tony yell. I peak my head out to see my short little down with his hands on third chest trying to stop him but Thor just pushes him down the hall way. He sees me. "ARE YOU THE WOMAN HE IS CURRENTLY BEDING!?"
I quickly shake my head a little scared of the god.
"Nope I don't know him!" I close the door.
"(Y/n)!" Tony shouts. I giggle and open the door letting Tony and the blonde God in.