Volume 1 Chapter 1: Lost At Sea?

Luffy was traveling in her rowboat and got caught in a whirlpool. She was pulled up to a cruise ship in a barrel. She leaped up and break through the barrel, knocking out two pirates in the process, just like she wanted to do. She acted surprised on the outside. And looked over to see a kid with pink hair. "Hey, where am I?" "You are on our ship, you damn brat!" She held out her arm and their swords shattered upon impact of hitting her Haki-covered arm. "That's very unwise, of you." She kicked them three swiftly, they all hit the wall behind them and got knocked out. She looked at the kid again and crouched down. "So are you a passenger or part of this crew?"

He told her about him being forced to be their cabin boy. She nodded her head and walked away. He ran after her and started crying. She ignored him and kicked down the door that led to the deck.

She ran away from the men and then grabbed the mast and slingshot herself back into them. They all hit the ground as if she a bowling ball and they were the pins. She giggled slightly amused with their stupidity. "Who are you really, Miss!?" Koby shouted, confused. She smirked widely,"I'm Monkey D. Luffy, the youngest Vice-Admiral of the Marines! And my dream is to become the strongest Marine in the entire world!" The entire crew went into shock over her blunt words. Koby went to warn her but then said,"She's the ugliest woman on the sea!" The woman called,"Alvida" swung her spiky metal club towards Luffy. Koby screamed out,"Nooo!" She stopped it with a singular finger. She flicked it and it went flying out of her hand into the sea. Her two fingers were covered in black haki and steaming slightly.

She threw her hand backward a few feet back and punched her dead in the face. She fell back and her face got crushed, she went flying into the sea. She cracked her knuckles grinning pleased with herself.

She grabbed Koby by the collar and asked him what direction is the nearest base. "That way!" She nodded her head and leaped off the ship and soared through the air, she kicked the air to keep flying. She saw the island ahead, she landed unbalanced in a field of green. She set down Koby,"Here you go. I'll be going..." "Wait! Please stop!" A little girl shouted out in fear. She looked over and saw a little girl in trouble. She dashed towards her and kicked the weak sword into the wall. "How dare you interrupt me, my father is going to kill you!" She stood up and scoffed annoyed. She turned around decked him in the face. "No one hurts the civilians on my watch." Helmepo fell to the ground. The two Marines went to attack but instantly froze up at the sight of her face. "It's Monkey D. Luffy, the youngest Vice Admiral!" She glared at them both,"Leave my sight at once before I cut you down." They both dragged the rich kid away as they ran for their lives. She turned around and smiled genuinely at the little girl,"Please tell me what happened and who's in charge here?"

She spilled the tea and she heard about Zoro. She clenched her teeth extremely tightly in anger. She spun around and walked towards the huge building in the distance. Koby ran after her all worried. "I'm sorry Koby, but stay back until I'll handle this problem." She charged up a punch and covered it in black Haki. The wall exploded all over upon impact of her fist striking it. She walked through the now broken wall towards Roronora Zoro. He looked up weakly, and his eyes widened in shock over her outfit and serious look in her eyes. Marines ran out to see what happened. "That's her, she's the one, kill her now!"

She clenched her fists and took a step back. The men ran towards her with their swords drawn. She grinned confidently and threw back her fists and then littered them full of steaming dents. They all collapsed to the ground. She sensed something coming towards Zoro, she leaped forward and pulled out her Ōdachi. She blocked Captain Morgan's ax hand inches away from chopping Zoro down. She took a step forward pushing him back,"Get away from him, you damn corrupted Marine!" "How dare you say that to me, damned brat! Don't you know who I am!?" She kicked him in the stomach with Haki. He stumbled backward coughing out blood. She looked over at Zoro,"Who are you?" She smiled happily at him. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, a Vice-Admiral of the Marines. My ship got wrecked by a whirlpool, so here I am. Bounty Hunters deserve more respect, I'm sorry this jerk did this to you." He went to say something but a bullet flew towards him. She caught it with ease and scoffed annoyed with Captain Morgan,"Damn, you can use Haki." She sighed softly,"As I was saying, I'm here to rescue you. And don't worry the girl and her mother will be perfectly fine after I arrest this guy and his son." Zoro screamed out,"Watch out!" She didn't look and grabbed the axe with her right hand, and she grabbed her sword with her left. "No worries, I was trained by the best. So I was wondering if you like to join my special Marine crew. I got permission from the fleet admiral to create my own crew of bounty hunters, ex pirates, and very strong civilians." He went to say something again but Koby screamed out for help. She sighed softly,"Give me a second, Roronora Zoro." He nodded his head. She spun around and stretched out her arm and grabbed Koby, she pulled him out of the way of gunfire. She threw her sword at Morgan. He blocked his face and it went through his axe. She kicked Helmepo in the side of the head. He went flying into the backup Marines. She walked towards Morgan,"You see that I'm strong, so your Captain wouldn't be a weakling if you joined me. I'm a vice-admiral so you wouldn't have problems with the Marines like this anymore. And you can become stronger than most under my command. Plus I can make this offense go away." She held up her left hand and waved it around as she spoke. She gripped onto one of her pistols. Morgan screamed out as he swung his axe. She threw the pistol up in the air, grabbed the sword hilt, and pulled it out of his axe. Once she did that, it shattered into tiny pieces. She caught her pistol and holstered it. Luffy leaned back and then thrust her head forward. Her forehead was completely covered with black Haki. His metallic jaw cracked slightly a few seconds after the impact of her forehead. She took a few steps back and giggled slightly at his painful expression. He went to punch her but she punched him first, sending him flying into the high concrete wall.

She clapped her hands and to get the dirt off, she turned around and cut through Zoro's bindings within a blink of an eye. They fell to the ground and he was suddenly free. She sheathed her sword and brought out her transponder snail watch. "Marine HQ, here. How can we help you Vice Admiral Luffy?" She sighed softly,"Captain Morgan of Shells Town has been taking advantage of his power and he attacked civilians for probable cause. I've knocked him out, I'd like to get permission to come back with him in cuffs."

She waited a few minutes,"You've been granted permission." She smiled happily,"Thank you, I'll see you soon."

She hung up and put her snail watch in her inside pocket. Luffy looked around and slungshot herself through the nearest window of the Marine base. She walked down the hallway and kicked down all the doors until she saw three swords leaning up against a wall. She collected them and then leaped up to the now open window. She looked down at Zoro and Koby. She leaped off the window and landed gracefully a few feet away from them both. The chief ran towards the base and saw Luffy. He bowed in fear and hesitation. "Please give my men a chance, we were forced to..." She held out her hand and smiled genuinely,"No need to explain yourself. I'm here to arrest Morgan and his son. People like him don't deserve to be Marines." She turned around and held out Zoro's swords. "I'm sorry for what happened. If you don't want to join me. That'll be fine too." She walked away and pulled out normal cuffs. She handed the chief the cuffs,"Put them on your old Captain and get me a ship." "Of course, Ma'am! Right away!" She stood there sighing softly as she looked into the distance. She heard someone approach her from behind. "Zoro?" He stopped right next to her,"I'll join your damn crew, but before we do anything..." He collapsed to the ground, her eyes widened in shock. She put him over her shoulder and ran into the building to find the canteen. She saw a bunch of people eating. She sat him down at the table and stole food from the Marines sitting down. She set it down in front of him. She shook him awake and he woke up to the smell of fresh food. He looked around and saw Luffy smiling happily at him. She was drooling at the sight of meat but controlled herself. He forced the food down so fast he looked like a wild animal.

She giggled slightly at him, he looked at her and she was sitting legs crossed on the bench to his right. "What's so funny?" She smiled happily at him,"Nothing really, it's just you look really silly. No need to worry about the food situation, this town owes us from saving them from the reign of Captain Morgan." He nodded his head and went back to eating. She retrieved a huge piece of meat and started chowing down too.

A few hours later: She walked down the town with Zoro trailing behind her, she exhaled slowly. "Vice Admiral Luffy!" The chief shouted out as he ran towards her looking worried,"What about Captain Morgan?" She smirked slightly,"You can take care of him for me. Make sure the two kids become strong Marines." She waved goodbye and walked away.

She leaped onto the ship and Zoro walked up the plank like a normal person. "Thanks for the Marine ship, take care, Koby." He screamed out her name while waving. She waved goodbye as Zoro brought down the sails. She smiled widely,"Tell whoever comes and collects Morgan, that I said hello."

A few days later at sea: They were coming towards a pirate ship, she ran towards the front of the ship to see why they were not moving. An orange-haired girl was being held captive by a clown pirate crew.

Luffy: "Someone is in trouble, are you ready to show your sword skills in front of your new captain?"

Zoro: "Hell yeah, I am!"

They dropped the anchor a few feet away from the pirate ship. Luffy ran down the point of the ship and jumped the gap easily. She grabbed her Ōdachi sword and pulled it out mid-fall. Buggy's eyes widened at the sight of the straw hat. He growled deeply in anger and blocked her strike.

To be continued...