Volume 3 Chapter 2: Grand Fleet Of Allies!

Previously: She felt weak and fell to her knees breathing heavily. "Croco-chan, apple please." He tossed it towards her and she caught it mid air. She took a bite and licked her lips satisfied with the sweet taste. "Without eating and sleeping for a while, my body shuts down and my healing ability slows down. My body is unlike a normal person's body so i need more of everything." She threw the entire apple in her mouth and swallowed. "I have a problem of Gluttony. For power, food, or anything really. Just to let you guys know." She caught two more apples and ate them whole. "What happened to your crew, by the way? Did they leave you too?" Law asked rudely. Crocodile went to hit him for insulting her so savagely. She held up her hand and chugged down the last bottle of wine of her ship's kitchen. "I made a deal with Kuma to send them all over the world. So i could see my father, but I didn't think that Drake would hurt me so much. He almost killed me." She sighed softly,"I wasn't supposed to say that." Law dashed towards her and rammed her up against the wall. "What does that mean?" She slowly got choked by his strong grip. She didn't struggled against him though and let him hurt her. Kidd grabbed his shoulder and he let go of her, she hit the ground trying to breathe. "That's not my place to say. But if you really want to know..." She was cut off by a battle axe landing next to her face. Drake landed gracefully on the ship and shouted out,"You looked like shit, Dork!" Luffy's eyes widened at her best friend and old crush show up with his arms crossed.

Kid went to attack but crocodile blocked his metal punch. Luffy struggled to stand but eventually got up. When she did Drake was standing there in front of her glaring at her with so much hate. "Damn you, marine vice admiral." She looked into his eyes and smiled warmly,"It's alright, don't feel guilty about my scar. I'm fine now." He scoffed annoyed and grabbed her collar tightly. "Are you sure?" She nodded her head slowly. "It seems like everyone is staring. Did you break your promise and mention my name?" She looked away with a nervous look her eyes. He growled deeply at her reaction. "Damnit, Luffy!" He let go of her collar and grabbed his battle axe. "What happened to our plan? Did you throw it away or something?" She looked at him a little hesitant,"Actually I made it better. Traffy Law, Captain Kidd, and Croco-chan are going to help us in the quest of taking down the government. Law saved me from the brink of death, so he can't be too bad. Captain Kidd has a strong will and his crew trusts him. And Croco-chan is very intelligent and can be merciless at times. All of them are good people deep down." They all felt their hearts pound out of their chests, she was complimenting them so innocently. Drake  put away his axe and then glanced over at the three pirates. "She already likes you two. Just great, I swear of you both betray her trust, I'll kill you." Kidd and Law looked at each other confused. "Why do you care?" Kidd asked bluntly. Drake froze up and hesitated. Luffy reached out and grabbed drake's high collar and pulled him into a deep kiss. His eyes widened in surprise, so did everyone else watching. He fell to his knees breathing and blushing heavily. She smirked devilishly saying,"We used to be best friends when he used to be a fleet admiral. I guess the cats out of the bag that we are still very close. Like i said before, I don't care if the people i like are pirates or not." Crocodile appeared next to her in the form of sand, he slowly became physical again. "Drake-san, will you be joining us?" He looked up at her and cleared his throat. He stood up abruptly and clenched his fist tightly. He reached towards her,"I really hate you sometimes Luffy." She giggled slightly at his death glare. He patted her head,"Sure, my crew will join the fleet. Why the fuck not." He retracted his hand and walked past the others. "Drake Pirates! Get ready to set sail!" He leaped onto his ship's bow. Luffy looked ahead and saw her marine ship was still standing. "Law, Kidd, and Drake!" They all looked her way. "Will you please destroy my ship? The Marines need to think I'm dead or missing in action for the time being." They all looked at her surprised for the hundredth time today. She keeps surprising them, she's definitely not a normal person.