Neighbours

Danny was sited down at his desk editing some videos that his was about to post on his youtube channel. Danny was the type of guy to like doing his stuff while it was quite without any disturbance both for inside his house and outside. This was all interpreted when he heard a aloud bang outside his room, making him wonder what was happening outside. he decided to shrug it off due to it not be continuous("hopefully") he thought. Another bang came from outside making him get up form his desk and check through the peep hole on what was disrupting him, only to see a young woman standing at the door across his door, talking on the phone with her back faced against him. He could only get a glimpse of her body figure which had him wondering how beautiful and sexy someone can look just form the back. Soon after his thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell being rung which made him spring of his feet and move back. He was wondering who would have come to visit him at this time of the day on Sunday. Just as he opened the door, curious about who it was. Just as he turned the knob, there came a tall man stumping into his house, as Danny looked up at who it was, it was his close friend Brandon.

Danny: wtf?! You don't just burge into my house with your tall legs and act like u live here!

Bardon: Sorry, I just really needed milk cause I ran out of It last minute and you were like the closest person.

Danny: AHHHHHHHH, so to you think I'm just here to supply you with resources that your un out of last minute. I swear.

Danny was still trying to process everything that was happening at the moment until he heard another doorbell. At this point Danny was really getting pissed at what was happening and wondering who the hell it was that was. He rushed towards the door ready to yell at whoever it was but he immediately closed his mouth after seeing who it was standing few meters form him, the young beautiful lady who he had seen earlier and that had taken his full attention.

Brandon: Hey Danny? where's- oh, never mind

Y/N: Hello, I just wanted to apologize for all the noise I had created a few minutes ago, I was told that you don't like so much noise so I decided to get some donuts for you when I left, I hope we get to know each other better and again, I'm really sorry about the noise.

Danny was utterly speechless after finally seeing her face and front body. Everything about her was perfect and that's made Danny completely speechless.

Danny: I- Its ok(nervously laughs) Its ok

Y/N: Well, nice to meet you.

Y/N leaves and Danny is still speechless of what just happened and still wondering how a human being could be so beautiful.

Brandon: Hey Danny, you only have chocolate milk.....

Brandon trails still seeing Danny standing at the door while it still opening staring into space

Brandon: Hey, you like her don't you?

Danny: wha- what!! NO! of course not, we haven't even discussed why your here

Brandon: I already told you, I came to get milk but it seems you only have chocolate milk

Danny: ughh, it in the bottom shelf, go check there dummy!

Brandon: Also, I was thinking of us going to get some spicy nuggets for dinner/

Danny was wondering where his friend was getting all the idea but suddenly an idea popped up in his head, an idea that would probably bring him to actually start having some company in his neighborhood

Danny: get the car keys, we're going to get them now

TIME SKIPPP

Danny and Brandon arrived at around eight at night and immediately Danny reached his floor, he knocked onto Y/N, hoping that she wasn't asleep. a few seconds later, the door opened wide reviling Y/N in a sexy night gown which is shaded with the color grey and at the top showing her full on cleavage. This made Danny look up and down while biting his lip completely forgetting the reasons as to why he was there in the first place.

Y/N: Hello? U ok?

Danny: huh? uh- yeah! I' m fine, I just wanted to ask if you would like to have dinner with my friend and I?

Y/N looked behind Danny only to find a smiling Brandon waving, Y/N waved back and happily and replied

Y/N: Sure, I would love to have dinner with the both of you.

Danny was immediately filled with excitement and all kind of ideas were flooding through his mind. he was thinking of playing a few games, watching a movie and getting to each other better in the process.

Danny: It will be at my place. Is that Ok with you?

Danny asked out of curiosity ready to hear the answer coming out of her pink plump lips

Y/N: Yes, of course, this would be even better for us to get to know each other better and even become close friends.

Brandon: Hey, don't forget about me, I also want to know about you.

All Y/N could do was laugh at Brandon's silliness while Danny was still shocked to hear this coming for her but he was still excited and invited her in.