Fun!

Some time passed and they finally arrived at the amusement park, they were then greeted with many disney characters.

Y/N: oh MY GOODNESS

Danny: What is it?

As Danny looked at Y/N in confusion , she had already run towards an activity thta had caught he rimmediate ettention, all Danny could dowas roll his eyes and ran afetr her. as atey reached, Danny frifted his eyes up to the towering roller coater that had caught he rattention.

Y/N: I want to go on this one first.

Danny immediately shook his head not wnating anythikng to do with it, his adrenaline immedaitely rising up his body and he started over thinking everything. Y/N realized and immediately held Danny hand, he then looked down at her.

Y/N: It's fine, we don't have to If you don't want to, ok?

Danny then had a smile on his face, but said something that completely shocked Y/N

Danny: Thanks babe, but I think I'm definitely going on that roller coaster

Y/N: But-

Danny the quickly interrupted her with a kiss on her lips making her words disappear instantly, he then pulled back and spoke

Danny: Its fine, I'll be okay😉

Although Danny was so wrong, he didn't know what was in store for him, as they sat donw on the sits of the huge rude, that's where Danny had realsied what he got himself into was starting to panic, as for Y/N, she was already talking to soemone eles eon the ride who had satred a coverstaion with her.

Danny: Y-Y/N?

But she couldn't hear him, she wa stoo busy aund intoa converstaion

Manager: We will now need you toput your belts and safety options on please we are about to start in a minute.

As Y/N buckled her safety things, she turned and realised that Danny had turned ridiculously red for the nerveousness, she then held his hna dwhile slowly putting his safteyl thing to place as well.

As the ride started moving slowly, Danny breathing started to get worse, as for Y/N she was excited for what the ride has in store for her but as she turned to Danny, all she could se was a look of horror written all over his face.

She immediately, held his hand and blew a kiss to him since she wasn't in the position of being able to actually give him one, Danny gave her sweet smile but it soon disappeared as he went flying in the air, screaming, everyone one was, but he was an ungodly one.

Y/N: Wooooooo, YAY!

She was having the time of her life, enjoying the feeling of adrenaline while it lasted for a few seconds into the ride. Danny passed out in his mind, thinking about what he got into his life and how his life decisions had deceived him... brutally.

As the ride finally came to halt, Danny immediately took of his gear, ready to get of the damn ride, as for Y/N she wanted to have another r go on the wonderful and fast ride in her opinion.

Y/N: Please, I just want to go one last time, PLEASE!

Danny: No! I'm not going on that again

All Y/N could do was have a pout on her lips, but something else caught her attention, she then ran towards a small shop that had balloons over it, it was one of those where you would throw a dart and win something

Y/N: Can we please try this then?

Danny slowly nodded a smile forming I his lips as he paid the person one dollar. He then picked one dart, as he proceeded to throw it, it landed on the ground, making him cuss under his breath.

Y/N found it hot as he loved seeing Danny frustrated, she then tiptoed to his level, as he ethe preceded by whispering a few unknown words into his ears.

Y/N: Come one daddy, I know you can do it, if you di maybe I'll give you a little prize after, or are not up for it?

She then settled herself at her normal level, Danny then looked down at her, all he had was a wide smirk on his face, as he was about to take another shot, a tall guy bumped into him, making him stumble slightly.

???: Sorry man, I wasn't looking where I was going.

As Danny just glared at him, he then proceeded to give Y/N a wink making a he immediately roll her eyes, as Danny looked at her, he then spoke

???: Come on, you really like when I did that.

Danny then looked at her in confusion, as she then looked back at him.

Danny: Do you know him?

Y/N: W-well yeah, he's m-my ex.

All Danny could do was looked at her with wide eyes

Danny: What??

???: How rude, you didn't tell me my name?

Y/N: Shut up William.