Ch1 - He Lost All Memory of the Scum Gong

Xie Mu woke up in a patient ward to a circle of doctors and nurses repeatedly exclaiming: "it's a miracle, it's truly a miracle."

He lowered his eyes slightly to look at his hands.

Clearly, a second ago, his hands were still covered in blood, but now the backs of his hands were clean. Although a little too pale, his fingers were long and delicate and like jade, white and unblemished.

Although Xie Mu was used to seeing sentiments of pain, despair, and hate, emotions of this strength still made his head ache dully.

The memories he had just accepted were those of the original body, similar to what he saw in the character space. Originally such a clean person, but how did it become that, at the moment of his death, he could not even maintain his final dignity.

At the age of 18, he, an orphan, left the orphanage to live alone. And although life was difficult, he managed to graduate successfully due to having outstanding grades and a scholarship as well as working in his spare time.

After graduation, he joined a large enterprise in the city and was fortunate enough to become the general manager's secretary.

His boss, the general manager of the company, turned out to be the legendary idol of his old high school. He was also, coincidentally, the only person who reached out to Xie Mu when his classmates excluded and isolated him.

As a freshly graduated student with no experience, this was like a dream come true.

The original nervously began his new job, working hard to absorb all new kinds of knowledge. Initially, he believed his work would be difficult and grueling; however, he never expected that his boss would look after him so well. His boss practically held his hand through the whole process of teaching him to be an up to standard secretary. His boss could be considered as thoughtful in day to day life as well.

He was grateful to and protective of his boss, naively hoping and believing that he could stay a secretary here for a lifetime.

As they interacted more, the original slowly realized that he held a different kind of affection for his boss. Due to feelings of low self-esteem, he desperately suppressed his emotions; however, later, in a state of drunkenness, he somehow had another sort of relations with his boss.

His life after that day became like a beautiful dream. Not only did his boss not blame him, but instead, his boss confessed his adoration to him. The pair got together and, for a long time, lived a honey-like life as a couple.

In the end, a dream was just a dream, coming to an end once awoken.

The initially thoughtful and gentle lover started coming home less and less. As his secretary, the original was clear that the reason was not because of work, and although his heart was upset and flustered, he didn't dare to question it. He felt as if he were awaiting the guillotine, scared but expecting the inevitable.

One day, his lover got drunk and called him to over. Hangover stew on the stove at home, he brought a jacket and hurried to his lover's location.

It was raining that day when he arrived at the bar.

Then, he was pushed into another person's embrace.

Although his lover was more than a little drunk, he was still clear-minded. He bantered a few lines with his friends and then pushed his hard-won lover into his friend's arms.

After that night, his body was bruised, the scars numerous like scales on a fish. The man he had thought of as his lover had woken up, frowning at the mess on the ground. His eyes flashing with disgust as he regarded the raggedly dressed original body on the floor.