Ch2 - A Scene of Bloody Slaughter

Bo Qin met the doctor treating Xie Mu.

She knew not of what this youth went through, only responsibly telling him that barring his weak constitution, from resting too long, and the 3 years of lost memory, Xie Mu’s body was in good shape.

In other words, he was safe for discharge.

Bo Qin had no issue with this as he was a cold-hearted person. His previous warmth and consideration were only part of his tactic to seduce the other person. Since this person was in good condition, they no longer owed each other anything.

[He wanted to go.]

The youth strenuously leaned on the railing. Clearly, his legs were trembling nonstop, but they still continued to walk forward, his sloping long eyelashes shielding those bright black eyes from view.

121: [target favorability: 5, he only sees you as a passerby.]

[I know, otherwise you wouldn’t have asked for me.] Xie Mu finally reached his destination at his turtle pace. He quirked a corner of his mouth, his seemingly innocent doe eyes full of happiness.

[Bo Qin, this person, really matches up to his name. But seeing as his favorability still has 5 points, he is not invincible.]

121 reminded him, [but he wants to leave now. If he leaves now, it’ll be very difficult if the host wants to meet the task target again in the future.]

[Don’t panic. Although he is heartless, the common problem of all men was still there.]

With his brows unpleasantly furrowed, Bo Qin listened to Xie Mu’s doctor discuss the necessary care he needed after discharge. After a few words, he impatiently interrupted her speech, “doctor, you only need to tell me, the discharge procedures…”

“Ah—”

From the rehabilitation room rung out the youth’s short exclamation. Bo Qin stopped talking, cold eyes looking toward him. Xie Mu had fallen onto the ground.

The youth bowed his head slightly, arms supporting his body and the legs shaking under the baggy patient uniform. Slowly, he raised his head little by little. When he managed to raise his head, Bo Qin realized then that his eyes were red, unknowing if from pain or if from shame. Xie Mu bit his lip slightly, his trembling hands wanting to pull himself up, however, even after trying a few times, still failing to stand up.

Finally, he childishly sighed and simply sat on the floor. The loose patient uniform was pulled down low from his previous movements, revealing a beautiful collarbone.

Laying on the patient bed for so long, he lost a significant amount of weight, that face becoming even better looking, his thin chin giving off a delicate vibe.

Xie Mu seemed aware of someone’s gaze on him, turning around with red eyes. At seeing Bo Qin, his face immediately lit up with a smile. Stretching out his hand, he beckoned, “Bo zong, could you lend me a hand?”

At his natural attitude, Bo Qin was a little absent-minded. The Xie Mu before never dared to ask for anything, his attitude towards him always docile, even a bit overly so

Bo Qin had never seen him like this, openly smiling while naturally asking for help. The man’s eyes became even more severe. His face masked all emotion as he lifted his legs, walking towards the youth sitting on the ground.

“Thank you, Bo zong.”

Xie Mu unhesitantly placed his hand on the man's arm, utilizing his support to stand up.

“Bo zong?”

Perceiving the man’s distracted spirit, Xie Mu confusedly called out to him. Bo Qin looked over, meeting the youth’s innocent eyes.