X : lost and found

Niall-

“No! You aren’t taking me anywhere! Not if there is a chance I will see Kay, only to let her slip through my grasp once more. Uh no.” I say to Louis and Liam, who obviously know something, but are keeping it from me.

“Please? We can stop by Nandos on the way to your suprise!” Louis pleads.

Hell, what more can go wrong? Well, everything can actually, but the boys have been persistent, I know that they are trying to cheer me up after what happened, so maybe I should just let them, they are some of the only people who still care about me.

“Fine, I guess, as long as there is Nandos.” I say before the boys crush me in a group hug.

“LET’S GO!” Louis screams to us.

I laugh as I make my way to the car, sliding inside and buckle myself up, waiting for the rest of the boys.

As promised, a stop to Nandos was made and I ordered, stuffing my mouth with the heaven on the way to wherever they were taking me.

After about 15 minutes we stopped in front a gym, and I looked at them in question.

“Go look in the Lost and Found, your quest starts there my solider; it is your duty to…” Louis starts before I cut him off.

“Okay? I’ll be back.” I tell them, slipping out of the car in into the gym.

I walk up to the front desk and go up to the man in the uniform. “Where is the Lost and Found?” I ask him.

“Take a left in that hallway over there,” he says pointing to the nearest hallway, “In the last door, in a big bucket, I hope you find what you are looking for.” He says.

“Me too.” I mutter.

I follow the man’s instructions until I come up to a closet door, I take a deep breath before opening it. I couldn’t see anything at first so I stumbled around in the dark for the switch to the lights. After my fingers finally caught on what I hoped to be the switch. I flicked it and my eyes lit in excitement. This wasn’t a closet, this was a room, filled with banners and food and the boys and a couple of my friends. My eyes hopped around the crowd, looking for Kay, but I couldn’t see her.

“Surprise!” everyone yelled in chorus.

My heart dropped a little, of course she wasn’t going to be here, she probably hates me. I mean, I did dis her at the club.

Everyone is smiling at me, their eyes shining, until everything goes black as a pair of petite hands wraps themselves around my face, covering my eyes.

The girl presses herself up to me, our bodies touching and before she even started to whisper in my ear, her bony figure gave her away.