Chapter 1. Misrepresentation

Jennifer Acerbi-González is a young 24 years old bi-racial beautiful woman. At the age of 20 she became the wealthiest woman in the region. She was a billionaire, with businesses all around the USA and Italy.

Her father was Antonio Acerbi an Italian Billionaire and her mother was Gloria Gonzalez a famous Spanish Actress. They died in a "plane crash" when she was only 19. As the only child of the couple her parents wealth became hers along with all the responsibility of all the businesses.

She enjoy all the finest things life can offer, from expensive vehicles, designer clothing, jewelry, estates with all the amenities. She enjoy donating  time, food, clothing, toys, money to the local family shelters. She even helped some woman that showed potential by empower them and offer a position in her local business. She believed that powerful woman can make a difference in a family dynamic.

As her personal life goes, well she's single. Men seem to be intimidated by her beauty and power. And to be honest is how she like it. Her life was busy, interesting, exhausting at times, beautiful. She was content even thou she missed her parents.

On May 12 at 3:00 p.m., everything changed. She was laying on lounge chair by the pool, the ocean was her background on 97° weather as she was tanning. The smell of the ocean was in the air, the ocean breeze was blowing her long curly hair in her face while drinking a Margarita. "Life couldn't get any better than this. I don't need a Men" she said as if she was trying to convince her self .

Her maid Shanice, walked in the pool area and announced that a Detective Omar Franco was at the gate requesting to speak to her. Jennifer was annoyed that some Cop was interrupting her relaxing time. Which it wasn't often she got to do as she was always busy with all the work and responsibilities she had. "Open the gate and let him in. I will meet him at the door."

Jennifer got up her chair, didn't even grab her rope, she was so upset. Walked to the door and open it, she looked up and saw: A tall (6 feet 3 inches at least) dark skin, full lips, piercing blue eyes, long dreads held back into a ponytail, broad shoulders, muscular build, most beautiful men she ever laid eyes on. "Detective Omar Franco?" She asked.

While she was mesmerized by him, he looked down and saw: A beautiful short (5 feet 4 inches) tanned skin who's skin was glowing like she's been kissed by the Sun, long blonde curly hair, black eyes, wearing a two piece red bikini, so small it let very little to the imagination, a glass shape figure, flat stomach, smelling like a Goddess. He couldn't get his thoughts together. "Yes, I am Detective Omar Franco" he answer. " I'm investigating the murder of a local men. He's name is Angel Marrero. Did you knew him?"

-"Yes, he was my pool maintenance men. He worked for most of us in the neighborhood. What happened to him?"

-"We found his body down the street on the beach. We are trying to find who killed him"

-"Would you like to come in and get something refreshing to drink is very hot outside"

-"Yes, I would appreciate a tall ice glass of water"

Jennifer let him in, they walked tours the kitchen, Franco behind her, she was leading the way. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was walking very slow, like she didn't want to reach the kitchen at all, swinging her hips from side to side very enticing while her firm buttocks were exposed by her small bikini.

They reached the kitchen, he sat down on the tall chair, she gave him the ice glass of water. She couldn't help but to stare while he was drinking. "Nice full lips, I would like to kiss them" she thought

Detective Omar Franco couldn't concentrate, he forgot the reason he was at Jennifer house for a second. "I can't do this here with her looking so beautiful" he thought.... "Can you come to the police station with me to answer some questions?" He asked.

-"Sure Detective, anything you need. Just give me a few minutes to change my clothes".

She turn around very slowly and walk tours her bedroom. Again swinging her hips from side to side, hoping he was watching her. Which he was.

She put on a a Prada sun dress, sandals and clutch to match. She put on makeup and fix her long curly hair into a bun. Letting her facial features more visible, looking even more beautiful. She walks out looking flawless and Franco was speechless, she took his breath away.

Franco drove her to the station. They walked in together side by side, her sandals were making "music" as she walks in. Every men desired her and every woman want it to be her. But either of then notice it . They couldn't take their eyes of each other. It was an instant connection and very strong attraction that everyone else can see.

He tooked her in the interrogation room #6, but had no idea how to conduct the questioning. It was he's most difficult one yet, just because he couldn't concentrate. All he want it was to get to know her. But it was not ethical since technically she was a suspect. After an hour at the station he apologized for making her come to the station and offer to take her back home. Before they reached her Estates she impulsively asked Franco out to dinner the following night. He accepted without hesitation. They made plans for dinner at 8:00 p.m.

They reached her home, she opened the gate with her keychain control and they drove up. Franco got out of the Police car and walked around opening her door like a true Gentleman.  She got out and said "goodnight Franco, I see you tomorrow at 8:00. Enjoy your evening" and then kissed him on his cheek leaving the delightful scent of her perfume on him.

Franco smiled and blushed "Sweet dreams Jenni, I am looking forward seeing you again tomorrow"

She walks in the door and he got back in his car and drove off. A few seconds passed and he shouted...."she is the one".
He started to feel like he couldn't breathe, tide chest, sweaty palms, fast beating heart, raising thoughts.  "It has to be perfect I can't mess up, she's the one".   Meanwhile Jenni was planning to go shopping and buy the perfect dress.

See Jennifer was keeping a big secret. She did in fact knew who killed Angel Marrero and why, but could not tell Omar Franco. She had been  questioned about it, and she was on the clear (even though she lied) She convinced herself that it was OK and couldn't stop thinking about Franco.  Willing to take a chance, made preparations for the date and so did Franco.