Chapter 3...... His Secret

Omar Franco was in a Coma for 5 months. Jennifer went to the hospital with him every day, stayed for several hours. She read him stories, novels, comedy. One of those exhausting morning's, Jennifer went to the cafeteria to get some coffee. When she returned Omar had opened his eyes. "You are awake Omar" She said softly and then rushed onto the hallway screaming "Omar is awake, he's awake."

Dr. Evans and two nurse's came In, Jennifer was asked to wait outside. They did all kinds of test to determine the extent of his brain damage. After an hour Dr. Evans comes outside the room and say "Jennifer, Omar lost his ability to speak and walk. But we can get them back with intense Therapy and Physical Rehabilitation. We just need time. He's going to be ok -- "All the time he needs Dr. , I have all the time he needs"

The next 3 months were exhausting, difficult physical therapy, speech therapy, MRI, medications. But she stood by him showing him how much she love him. And by the end of the fourth month, Omar was walking, talking, reading, making jokes. Their love had grown stronger.

Once Omar was released from the hospital, he didn't have any doubts that Jennifer was his soul mate. He made reservation at the Restaurant they had their first date, Which it was her favorite one. Omar Reserved the entire place just for the two of them.

The fireplace was lit, the lights were low, white roses everywhere (white roses were her favorite), a bottle of expensive champagne, live band playing all of the songs that she loves. It was a beautiful night. Their love show in each other's eyes . "This is beautiful Omar, thank you"- "I want to show you how much I love you" and then he got down in one knee, presented her with a pink sapphire with diamonds, princess cut 4 ct ring and said "You are the best part of me. Because of you I want to be, the best of me. You are my soul and with this ring I am expressing my deep love for you ....would you be my wife and share the rest of your live with "me?"-- "Yes, a million times Yes" she screamed with joy. They hug and kiss, dance and eat dinner. A beautiful night!

After dinner they went home (Omar and Shanice already had made preparations at the house). Their bedroom have cinnamon and Apple candles, white petals on the bed and the floor, more champagne, love music playing, just magical!! They look in each other's eyes and kiss softly. They undress and caress one another, they made beautiful love. They were in tune with each other's spirit, minds and bodies. And then they held each other Like if it was their last night together cuddling all night. Walking up in each other's arms.

In the morning she opens her eyes, she look at her left hand, just to make sure it was not a dream. It was not.! Her pink sapphire with diamonds princess cut ring was on her finger. She smiled got up , went into the bathroom wash her face, brused her teeth and comb her hair then walked downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the first time ever. She didn't know what to do in the kitchen, so she sent Shanice to pick a big breakfast from the dinner she usually goes to . Of course Omar knew she didn't know how to cook but remain silent and act like She just prepared the best breakfast ever . "She puts so much effort in it, I'm just going to go with it" he said to himself... "Love this is delicious, thank you for taking the time to prepare breakfast for me"-- She smiled,  accepting credit for it.       - " you are welcome sweetheart, I am so glad you like it"

They talked for hours making plans for their future together, the wedding day, the location, the guests. She decided she wanted something small and intimate since her parents were gone and he agreed. Omar understood she didn't have any one else.

A couple of months later they wed, no shoes require, simple but yet a beautiful dress, white roses, by the beach, under the moon, with the ocean as their background and only a few of Omars friends from the groom's side.  Her trusted Man , a few friends from the bride's side. It was very intimate, relaxing and beautifully done... And they started their happy lives together as a family.... But each with their own devastating secret.

Some three months after the wedding a friend police officer of Omar was arrested. The F.B.I. had finished a investigation regarding Omars shooting and Angel Marrero. Officer Johnston was involved with Angel, he was the one who provided protection to Angel and his associates. Omar was appalled by it. Johnston request to speak with Omar. He apologized to Omar, " I have nothing to do with your shooting, I am afraid for my family lives. All ten men involved with Angel have disappeared. I know I'm next and you and Jennifer are in danger as well. Please help me protect my family Omar "
-- "I would do what I can to protect them but you have to tell me everything you know about Angel and his Man" . 

Omar continues with the investigation even thou the case was "closed" by FBI agents. All the evidence was leading to someone who on the street is called "The Mob Princess." Nobody seen her but they knew "she was running things and taking people out"

In the meantime Manuel had finished an investigation that took him four years to complete. It took him that long because the F.B.I. was involved and files were sealed. He's personal connectios with Government agencies and people helped him , nonetheless it took some time and it just happened that time was the worst for the findings of such.

Manuel calls Jennifer and said to her "I'm done with the special investigation you requested, We need to meet tonight"
--"10:00 at the farmhouse, be there with the man ready for action"
-- " Jennifer is better if it's just the two of us for now. Don't involved the men yet. Wait until you see the evidence first . Please, trust me on this"
- "Ok , Manuel. We will do as you ask. Just the two of us 10:00"

Their meeting took place as planned. Manuel was able to prove that Antonio Acerbi Jr and Gloria Gonzalez were in fact killed. There was a bomb in their plane that exploded right before they reach the Italian airport. But not by the Italian Mob. It was the F.B.I. special forces a handful of men involved. He got pictures of all of the men involved.
--"Take your time and look at all the pictures and evidence Jenni"
She read every single page and the expression in her face was like if her parents has been killed all over again .
-- "Were are the pictures?" She yelled.
She looked at all the pictures and tears falling down her cheeks"
--"Are you sure about this Manuel, are you sure?"
--"Yes. It is why I asked for just the two of us to meet. Nobody else needs to know if you choose it to be that way"
--" I need a couple of days to make a decision".

Jennifer was haunted for two days knowing that one of the men involved in the death of her parents was Omar Franco. He was a young FBI agent at the time. F.B.I. approach him with a " special assignment." Omar Franco was an expert on explosives. He was young and eager to move up. Didn't ask any questions, he did what was asked of him.
He place the bomb on the plane while they were loading the private plain with their luggage. Omar was undercover as a airport worker.  that bomb  killed Jennifer's parents. Omar didn't even know the name of the people killed in the plane. That mission haunted him. He was on a need to know, which meant he didn't know any facts. It's why he left the F.B.I. e eventually and became a Detective.

On the third day, Jennifer's calls Manuel "I made my decision, Omar has to be killed along with the rest of the men involved"
--"Jennifer are you sure? You won't be able to take it back. Don't you want a few more days to think about it? Are you sure you want this?" Manuel was concern for her. He knew how much they love each other. "It has to be another way Jennifer"
--"The decision has been made. They all have to died. I will call you back with the details. But for now get me the rest of the men involved, Let me know when you have them at the farmhouse" she was determined and ready for vengeance. Love had nothing to do with it! Everyone who participated in the death of her parents were going to deal with her pain, anger, vengeance.  In her eyes Death was the only way .