Chapter 7-- The Meeting

Jenni met with the Doctor and got an update on Manuel medical condition. Was not good at all. Manuel was in a coma , stable but no news on how long could last. He got shot a close ranged and left for dead on the road for hours before was found by a local bakery owner who called Tony, to let him know that Manuel was shot. He was laying on the street "dead" or at least it looked like he was dead when found.

Tony went to explain Jenni how difficult things were since she left. Manuel was the conscious of Antonio and Jenni, he was not build to be the Boss. He was too soft and the Competition realized that very fast. Tony and Ricardo didn't know for sure who put the hit on Manuel but the investigation was in process. They needed Jenni to come back and set things right for The Organization or they were all going to get killed for the power. Some of their own people had turned on them because of the weakness they saw in Manuel. Mafia didn't appreciate weakness at all.

"We are loosing a lot of money, power, respect, fear. The Organization Antonio was proud to passed on to you is almost gone. You are the only one who can make it strong enough to survive Jenni" -Tony said

"Tony I have a different kind of life now. I'm not sure I can be the Boss again. What about Omar, how can I tell him I need to go back.  He left everything to be with me."

"I understand it's a difficult decision for You, but Omar knew who you were and yet he stayed because he love you. He will be your support if you are honest with him. You are Stronger together. We all are"

"I will make a decision within the next 24 hours Tony. For now make sure Manuel is taking care of. Anything any of you need let me know. Here, take this envelope with money for whatever might come up. We will meet tomorrow" Jenni said before walking out of the room.

The following 24 hours were excruciating painful for Jenni.  She wanted to talk to Omar and tell him what happened to Manuel to the Organization but She just couldn't do it.  She thought it was better if he did not know , at least for now. 

"Maybe I will not have to go back for long.  Maybe I could let them see Me and make everyone believe I am back and in  full  control." Jenni was wrestling with her thoughts, trying to make herself believe her own lies.

That evening Omar had asked Julia to make a special dinner. He brought her three dozen of beautiful white roses ( Jenni's favorite) a very expensive red wine, candles and music . He planned a Romantic evening for her.  He was so happy that she was not seriously ill he wanted to celebrate their Love.

They eat, talked about how much they care, loved and needed each other and dance half of the night. Then, Omar picked her up and walked her into their bedroom were he had white and pink roses petals all over the floor and bed. Candles light up smelling like apple cinnamon. Omar kissed her gently and very passionately while holding her face tenderly, expressing how much He loved her.  He kissed her neck, making her knees weak. He rubbed his hands up and down her back reaching her buttocks while still kissing her slowly. Her breathing became heavy and faster as she was loosing all control of herself . Omar took her dress off, now his hands were caressing her breast. She let out a soft moan which he heard and got him even more aroused with desire for his wife. They felt in love with each other all over again and made love to each other until the Sun came picking through the window and then the fell asleep in each other arms. Just like their fist time together.

They stayed in the next morning and had breakfast in bed..They had a late start but it didn't bother either of them. Jenni couldn't stop thinking about the importance of her situation. She could loose Omar either way. If She tells me , he can walk away from her for not keeping her promise to leave that old life behind.. On the other hand if she doesn't tell him he could be in danger by not knowing the dangers that might come their way. Dangers She was too familiar with. She knew what was coming either way they were going to be affected by her decision.

"Omar, my Love can we talk. There's something extremely important I need to tell You"

"Yes baby, anything for my Queen"

"Manuel got shot and I have him transport here to Italy to save his
life. Tony and Ricardo just got in yesterday to take care of him and to explain what happened. Manuel is in a coma and Doctor does not know for how long although he is stable now after surgery"

She went on explaining how Manuel was not in control of the Organization and how they were in danger for the struggle of power.

"You need to go back and set things straight. I know how much You love Manuel. He has been like a second father to You. This is who You are. Me standing by You, supportive and protective of my Queen is who I am" Omar said with Love and compassion in his words.

She sprinted towards him embracing him, heart beating faster then ever before, tears of joyce running down her cheeks like a waterfall. "You are amazing. I truly do not deserve You"

"My Queen, when are you going to realize that my life is You. I will always be your protection, your loyal husband, your support, you can depend on me for anything. I am yours completely, no matter what comes our way , together we are stronger than anything that might try to break us" with a smile on his face he added . "Besides all this vineyard lifestyle was getting boring."

Jenni call Tony and they made arrangements to see Manuel all together and then to The Meeting.

There was no change in Manuel condition, still in a coma. Nothing they can do but to keep him comfortable. They went to have lunch at a high end Restaurant and after they went home to their Vineyard for The Meeting.

Jenni started by saying, I am back. I guess I should say, We are back! Let's talk strategy, who do we still count with? How many Man do we still have on our side? How many Other Bosses are still in Business with Us? Who had betrayed us from within and who is trying to take us out? Who do we need to start teaching a lesson to?

Tony and Ricardo both yelled out at the same time, "Damn Jenni how much we had miss You."

We need your strength and discipline. We are going to be back up in no time. Tony said.
And they started making plans for the take over of the Mafia Princess, she was back in control of the Arcebi Organization one that a few years back no body would even consider betrayed nor interfere with.