New Beginning's ....

A new day, a new beginning, new decisions, new opportunities for Jenni and Omar. Preparations were made to return to the USA to take back the Organization, The power, The respect, The loyalty, Revenged. She want it all !.
Ricardo and Tony were to return with Jenni while Manuel stayed at the hidden location with hopes of Improvement and recovery. She hired around the clock medical assistance, maid services, and one of her trusted Man to look over things and make decisions in her absence.
Manuel condition was very crucial and although they had positive hopes , deep down they knew that the chances of Manuel dying was 50/50 and they were all scared of loosing him.

Omar stayed behind because he got legal complications and was not  able to re-enter the USA the typical way.  The fact that he quit his Detective position and became part of his wife Mafia Organization ( although the FBI nor CIA couldn't prove it) was a problem. It had left him with a bounty on his head.

CIA want to capture him to use him against Jenny. They want to take her down and he was their only hope for a successful operation.

Omar had to think outside the box if he was to return by his wife side. And , so he did. He got in touch with some old contacts from the underground world. He had to make some deals and promises not to mention he was now in debt with "Macho" (The Boss) . He got Omar a new identity and a (underground) way to return home.

They had begun. They found a secret location to be together and to stay off the grid to avoid the CIA and FBI interference and to catch the Organization other leaders by surprise, this element was very important for Jenny and her plans to take back what was hers in the first place. She wants vengeance for Manuel and she will not stop until she gets everything back.

Manuel condition has hardened her heart. She was ruthless, back to the Mafia Boss her father trained. No second chances, no forgiveness, no witness left behind, pure results at any cost. That was her new mentality.

She send her Man to gather information on all the Leders to find out who had stayed loyal and who was a traitor. Who was responsible for Manuel shooting? The answer of the question was her priority. Once she got her facts , she sat down with Omar and explain to him her plan and how her methods might be disturbing for him.
- I know who has turned on Me and Manuel as the leader I left behind to guide the Organization. I had made my decisions and You are not going to like them Omar. I'm giving you the opportunity to leave, go back with Manuel to Italy and wait for me. I am trying to protect You.

-No. I am not leaving You. I am aware of the situation and how you might handle it. I am here for you no matter what. Together we might find more settled solutions if you let me in your world Jenny. I'm with you until the end, don't You know that by now?

She smiled, and said  - My Love with you by my side I will have the strength to do what's needed. Thanks for your unconditional Love.

She scheduled a meeting with all of the Leaders in a unknown location, where her vengeance will begin.