Pink

(A/N:Authors note will be in bold from now on.😀Sooo... This will be an AU meaning both Sebby and Ciel as well as...*shivers*Beast.)

Ciel's P.O.V
'He'll definitely love this.'
I skipped along the sidewalk gripping into the box.It was now dark and the moon has shined ever so brightly.
"Tonight will be 'perfect' "
******
Sebbys P.O.V
I know this is wrong but I just can't help but miss the feeling of her.This feeling of lust.
******
Ciels P.O.V
Click'... 'Click' the sound of my heels as I race through the streets.
*******
"Ooh.I see shall we get started?"
*******
I wait impatiently near the traffic lights,pushing the buttons repeatedly.i just can't wait to see him.
*****
"Impatient I see."he says in a soothing voice."Shut it.Just come over here."
*******
Five more streets ahead.
Four more...
Three...
Two...
This is the street! I'm coming my Sebby!
*******
His hands were all over her as hers were on his.
*******
The more I run the more ground I cover.I can see his house more clearly.He has this beautiful huge black house made out the most finest materials.
I reach to a halt once I came in contact with the building.
I want to surprise him.
*******
'Ciel.Don't you know no one loves you?
Hes just manipulating you,using you.
Cant you see?But why not let you see for yourself?'
*******
I run to the back of the house quietly so he wouldn't hear me.
I slowly open the back door and tiptoe into the building.I see the lights turned on.'Hes probably in his room'I thought.
*******
"Yesss right there!Mmm!You devil."
*******
The first thing I see is the living room.I close the door quietly and still held onto the box.
'Will he like it?'I thought.
Of course he would as long as he knows how much devotion and love I put into it surely he would.I look at the floor and was scared at the sight.
A Woman's clothing.
Umm sebby has no relatives surely not any females...umm surely he grabbed someone else's clothing again by accident he did say so last time.

*flashback*
I grabbed the pink fabric that was laying on his bed.
"Who's is this?"I asked and he just stared at me.
"Whoops must've grabbed the article of clothing."He chuckled nervously.
"So your telling me you bought girl clothes from Victoria's Secret?"
"Yes?"
"Why?"
"Why ask so many questions?"
"Cuz I'm curious that's all."
"Well you know curiosity did kill a cat."
"Answer me."
"Oh.But I already did."
"No you haven't."
"Umm Must've gotten the wrong bag while I wasn't looking.My bad."
"How?"
"Babe.Can we just change the subject?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"I want to know if your telling the truth or either lying to me."
"Baby you know how much I love you don't you?"
"Well yeah..."
"Then why doubt me?"
"I'm sorry.I-I just can't help but think that you were sleeping with another woman.My apologies luv."
"Oh...I see.Well let's never talk about this again shall we?"
"I suppose."
*End of flashback*
Could he be lying?'Nah.'I believe in him,he'd never do that.Would he?
*******
The smell that filled the air.'Truly disgusting.'
*******
I walked past the hall and I see more clothing.
A heel.
A shirt.
A Skirt.
And the same pink fabric.
'Could he be?'
Theses are a woman's clothing and surely they belong to someone.I see the lights in his room on.
Please tell me your not doing what I think your doing...
I walk to his room clenching the fabric between my fists.
I heard his voice and a woman's.They were moans coming from the room
'Oh,no...'
I opened the door to see him making love to another.
that's were I lost it.I fell to my knees and just lost it.
"Y-YOU BASTARD!"They soon noticed me and stopped."Oh,shit.C-ciel it's not what you think.Baby hear me out."
"Then what?So you could tell some bull shit like'Ah,sweetie I didn't mean to.' Or 'Baby I only love you and only you.'
BUT WHY?!"
He got out of the bed all damn nude grasping his clothes and that slut of his covering herself up with OUR i mean MY blankets!She just smirked."I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU AND HER!"I grabbed anything I could and just threw it at him all missed but except for the one last time I hit him in the cheek with a shoe.He tried and touch me but I slapped his hand away."Please get away from me,don't touch me,nor call me for I will not answer."
"But-"
"WE ARE OVER!"I threw the box that I made especially for him made with all my love and you know what he did to it?He ruined it.
******
Sebastian's P.O.V
He threw a small box at me and I dodged it.He walked away that night all because of me and my stupid descisions.
"Babe,Come o--"
"Get out."
"But seb-"
"DIDNT YOU HEAR ME,I SAID GET THE HELL OUT!"
with that she picked up her things and left.
I'm so stupid...
I slam the door and the only thing I could do was collapse into the floor and break in tears.
"Baby...I'm sorry"I managed to whisper.I looked up to see a box the very same box he threw.I grabbed it and just stared at it.It had my name carved into it in cursive it read 'Sebastian,My one and only love'I opened it slowly and inside it was a ring.I smiled it was such a beautiful ring with a huge red ruby in the middle.
Inside of the ring it was carved with three words that read:'I love you'
"I love you too as well..."