Not again.

Ciel's P.O.V

Over whelmed by these feelings.
I'm Confused.
You say you love me but are you sure?I know that I love you with all my heart but did you really take advantage of my emotions and played me like that?
You'll always be same.Cold hearted bitch.
I have lost hope and given up in love.They all just come and go you know?
It's sickening.
Haha!Love is not real!Damned idiot don't say that!
So don't ever say you actually love me.I won't listen or neither will I care.For that I know everyone is basically the same.
We humans are simply that disgusting.
Hate me.for all I care.
Criticize me well I don't give a shit.
I just stopped feeling affection.
But damn get away from me,you'll mess me up again.
I don't want that.
What is it that I'm feeling?This familiar feeling....
I put my hand against my chest and felt a heartbeat.
No,no this can't be happening,but how?
It's because of you.
I've fallen for you,but I can't.What if it turns out to be the same as the other?
I don't want to be put in that in that same situation again.
But I just couldn't help it.
You're just simply too perfect.
So I fell for you.
The days went on and I just kept on thinking about you,we hung around more often and you'd occasionally get all flirty.
But I loved it.So one day I decided it was time to tell you how you how I feel so I told you to meet me at the park because you too had to say something.
I was excited to see you once more.I made you a headband all by myself that had red roses around it,
I knew you'd like it, at least I hoped so.
I tried looking for you in the park but then got tired so I sat near a tree by a lake and just sighed.
'What if he's not coming?'
I just closed my eyes and decided to take a nap but was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.I turned around to see 'him'
I blushed as he handed me some roses.
"These are for you."he smiled
How I just love that smile.
"Thank you."I said.You sat by me and just stared.I felt my cheeks heat up so I just turned away the other direction.
"Ciel,"
"Yes Sebastian?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Oh!Me too!let's just say it at the same time by the count of three."
"One."
"Two."
"Three."
"I love you..."We said in unison.
'He loves me?'
Well that came better than I expected. I felt my inner self squeal in excitement.He loves me!We just stared at each other but then was pulled into a kiss.
I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck,my cheeks were just flushing pure red.
This was just ecstasy.His lips on mine.
So soft.
We pulled away just gasping for air.Well,I was.
"I love you Ciel."he smiled.
"I love you too Sebastian."
Maybe this time it will be different