1

Shuichi's P.O.V

I saw Kiibo on a bench outside school. He'd seem to be drawing something? I hope it's me! Kiibo always got to school an hour earlier. So I went to school one hour earlier aswell. I walked behind him to look at what he was drawing. He was drawing a hat? "Hey Kiibo!" I yelled as he screamed "Sh-Shuichi! Don't scare me like that!" He said as his eyes dimmed. Kiibo's eyes always dimmed when he was sad or angry. "Sorry! Anyway what are you drawing?" I asked "A hat! See look!" He said showing me the hat. "Cool!" The bell then rang and I noticed a lot of people were here. "Cmon!" I said grabbing his arm. I dragged him to our classroom and we sat down next to each other. Rantaro also sat next with Kiibo and he would always flirt with him. It annoyed the hell out of me. For some reason Rantaro was late though. Dammit! I jinxed it. Rantaro walked right in the classroom and sat next to Kiibo. "Hey Kiibo What are you drawing?" Rantaro asked "A hat!" Kiibo smiled "For who?" Rantaro asked again "Myself!" Rantaro then smirked. "Bet I'll make you hotter~" He said laughing as Kiibo turned bright red. "Gotta admit it was pretty cute to see him red like that. He used his hands to hide his red face.

[After School]

I couldn't hold in my anger anymore. I told Rantaro to meet me behind the school. After 3 minutes of waiting he finally came. "Hey Shuichi! Whatcha need?" "Okay listen hear Rantaro I'm giving you 1 chance to stop flirting with Kiibo or else." "If else what?" He rolled his eyes "Or else this!" I said showing the knife behind my back cuttings deep line into his skin. "Okay! Okay! I won't!" Rantaro cried "Good now GO." Rantaro quickly ran off as I quickly but the knife in my backpack and walked home.