2

Shuichi's P.O.V
I got home and saw my mother cooking. "Watcha cooking?" I said hovering over her shoulder. "Sausage and Rice now would you please stop hovering over my shoulder?" She chuckled as I went to bedroom. I got on my bed and turned my phone. I went in my camera roll and admired pictures that I had secretly took of Kiibo. I don't know how he could be friends with me.. "SHUICHI! DINNERS READY!" My mother yelled "OKAY ILL BE THERE IN A SECOND!" I yelled back turning off my phone and getting up. I exited my room and walked to the kitchen. "It's smells so good!" I said sitting down at the table.

Kiibo's P.O.V

I layed down and started charging. Thinking about what Rantaro said made me blush a little. I then shut down to charge better.

[A couple more hours later]

I heard some type of knocking? I quickly got up and looked out the window I didn't see anyone. I heard the door open but I'm guessing it was my dad because he goes to work early. So I just went to back to bed. I heard the door open again but maybe my dad forgot something. "Kiibo~?" Someone said I knew that wasn't my father. I got really scared and hid under the bed. "Kiibo~.." the person said again it was definitely a man voice. "Kiibo I know your here~ were are you hiding~?" I heard footsteps getting closer. "Are you in the closet? Or...." the foot steps got closer to me as a quietly scooted away. "Under the bed~?" The man got on one knee and put his head down to look under. "Ahh there you are!" He smiled "Sh-Shuichi..?"