4

Rantaro's Pov
Knowing that if I kept hanging out with Keebo I could Well die...but Shuichi can't kill me if I kill him first. So with that I'll just do what he did to me. Heh.

||Morning||

I got two knifes just in case and packed my lunch. "Bye mom!" I yelled running out of the house but I saw someone? It was Keebo. "Hey Rantaro can we walk together? I don't feel comfortable walking alone." He asked "Sure!"

||At school||

Me and Keebo walked to class and when we were there I saw him look up at me and hug me. I blushed a little bit but while he was hugging me I saw Shuichi angrily looking at me. I gave him a evil smile. "Come on let's sit down." he said, and so with that we sat down next to each other. He scooted his desk closer to mine for reason. What did Shuichi do to him? I'll ask him after school.

||After School||

Because of my and Keebo he obviously told be to go behind the school. So this was my chance. So I quickly ran over to the back super fast.

||43 minutes later||

It's been 40 minutes where is Shuichi? Ugh. I'm not gonna wait for him he's probably got other 'stuff' to do. I sighed and left I wasn't gonna wait any longer for him.

Kaede's pov
"You do realize if he was a real person WE COULD GET ARRESTED!?" I screamed "Chill- wait real person?" "Yeah Keebo is a robot. Did you not know that?" I asked "Erm.. no.." "Look I can tell you the positive about dating a robot. Number one, you don't HAVE TO COOK FOR THEM! Number two, IF YOU DIE THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU! Number three- wait we're was I going with this?" I asked myself out loud, Shuichi just looked at me. "Shut up Kaede." Shuichi said walking away "HEY DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME! HEY COME BACK HERE B*TCH! NO WALKS AWAY FROM THE KAEDE!" I said and growled after "Ugh! Hmph. Fine then I'll just walk away too!"

Shuichi's Pov
I just walked away from Kaede, feeling good. Anyway I have a plan to get Keebo to trust me again. I'll have to get Rantaro to try to hurt me in front of everyone. That's gotta work. I'm sure of it. Well I better get home.

||At Shuichi's house||

I entered my house to see my mother freaking out. "Shuichi Saihara! I was worried sick! I told you to be back when school ended!" My mother yelled "But at least I'm not d e a d..?" I said weakly "Ugh just go to your room! There's burritos and rice if your hungry." She said sweetly or angry? I dunno. Anyway I went to my room not wanting to get into more trouble. I ate my food and went off to bed.