3

Shuichi's P.O.V

"Hello~!" I said knowing I snuck out of my house. "Shuichi what are you doing here!? It's three am!" He screamed at me. "I thought I could comfort you and don't talk to me like that ever again." I said as I stared into his eyes. "Shuichi why are you acting like this?" Kiibo asked as his eyes became dim. "Hey! Its okay~ I'm your best friend correct?" "Sure.." "Okay come on follow me." I said normally I then took his arm and hopped out the window and made him follow me to my house. Once we got to my house I led him into the basement and got him to sit in a chair. I then tied him up making sure he couldn't get away. "Cya! Oh yeah and it's soundproof so don't even try screaming." I said running off to pack up for school. I also grabbed my knife just Incase. I ran off to school and saw Rantaro again. He saw me and walked a little more faster. Anyway as I continued to walk I saw Kiibo? How? His eyes were glowing a lot and I've never seen that. I sneakily went behind him and put my hand on his shoulder "Don't touch me." Kiibo said so angry. I was oddly surprised that he did that..

•After school•

I carefully followed Kiibo back to his house but he kept walking quicker. I it a little angry because he just started running. How was I supposed to get him? I obviously wasn't able to get him today but I'm going to ask my friend Kaede for help.

•At night•

Okay it's time to call Kaede. "Hello?" "Hey Kaede I need you to help me." "With what?" "Him." "Ooooooooooooooooooo~!" "Shut up!" "No dumbass." "B*itch!" "B*TcH!"