Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

Wanda always thought a day with the avengers was chaotic, that was until she had to get ready to go to a new school with the Weasley family

Wanda always thought a day with the avengers was chaotic, that was until she had to get ready to go to a new school with the Weasley family. She hasn't been able to sit still since she woke up this morning. Molly woke them all up bright and early to get things in order before getting on the train at 11.

Everyone is frantically running around trying to make sure they don't forget any of their clothes, books, or necessities for the new term. Wanda and Ginny are the first two done. They go down to the main area to get away from the chaos and wait for everyone else to finish.

Ginny sits down on one of the tables and picks up an apple. "Are you excited for your first year?" Wanda walks over and takes a seat next to her. "Yes, but also scared. This is all so new to me." She states while glancing around the tavern. Ginny takes a bite of her apple, but grabs her hand. "Don't worry, I know this may all seem like a lot now but it is pretty amazing, magic and all."

Wanda squeezes her hand in thanks when everyone starts to make their way down the stairs. Starting with Hermione and eventually ending with Ron. Molly made her rounds asking the kids if they had everything eventually coming to Wanda. "Are you sure you have everything dear? Don't want you making a bad first impression." Wanda smiles and nods

"Yes Mrs. Weasley I'm sure I have everything. I checked twice before closing my bags." She says with a curt nod while picking up her over the shoulder duffle bag. Molly smiles, clapping her hands on her shoulders. "Alright dear, as long as you're sure." She let's go of Wanda and makes her way towards the middle of the group.

"Alright everyone, make sure you grab all your things. It's a bit of a walk to get to the train station so we better start now." Everyone picks up their bags and trunks and starts for the doors.

Once at the train station everyone seems to fall into place. Everyone seems to let up a little and just be happy. Wanda walks in the back with her head held high ready for whatever life may throw her way. Suddenly everyone stops in front of a brick pillar. On one side it said 9, on the other 10.

Fred and George come to Wanda's side in a joking manner. "Would you believe us if we said you run into that wall to get to the train?" Fred asks with cheeky grin. Wanda scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Yeah right, I'm not falling for that." George looks to Fred and shrugs his shoulders. "Alright, suit yourself." Running towards the wall and disappearing into it.

Wanda's mouth opens agape and stares at the wall in wonder. "Believe us now?" Says Fred with a wink, running towards the wall. One after another more and more of them go through the barrier leaving only Wanda and Harry. "I remember my first time, I was shocked as well." Wanda just continued looking forward hyping herself up.