Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

The next morning everyone was allowed back into the common room

The next morning everyone was allowed back into the common room. While everyone else was happy and relieved, Wanda was still thinking about what Dumbledore and Snape had said the night before, the words running through her head like a whirlwind. How where Harry and Her connected? What does this all mean for the future? She thinks this all to herself while walking to her first class of day.

She decides to not bring anything up about it to Harry, he is going through enough and doesn't need this on his plate as well. But little does she know that he was also awake and heard the same conversation. Scared for her safety. He doesn't bring it up.

Wanda, Ron, and Harry all make their way to their first lesson of the day, Defense Against the Dark Arts. Wanda exhales happily as they enter the classroom of her favorite professor. Ron looks to her questionly. "What has you so happy this morning?" She whips her head around and shows him a toothy grin. "Well, this is my favorite class you know. Other than Care of Magical Creatures of course."

Ron gives her a bewildered look. "Favorite? I thought you hated this class." He exclaims loudly. Coming closer and getting more quiet as he speaks. "Because, you know. What happened last time." Wanda just stares at him and gave him a shrug before going and sitting down at an empty table. "Well, I guess you could say I've had a change of heart."

Before either of them could speak up again, the door flung open with much force, making the students grow quiet. Turning around they realized that it was not the kind hearted, funny Professor Lupin that had walked through doors, but the cold, hard, stern Professor Snape with his signature snarl. As he walks further into the classroom he closes each window with the flick of his wand. Each time making Wanda more and more anxious.

Once he had reached the front of the room, and all the windows were closed he turned, and stared the class down. "Turn to page 394" he spoke deep and harshly. Making Wanda jump, looking to Ron and Harry. Ron shrugs his shoulders and starts flipping through his book, page by page.

Snape starts to descend down the aisle, when Harry leans over in his seat and asks the professor a question. "Excuse sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Snape stops and and snarls at him. "That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" He continues to answer the question while walking to the back of the classroom. "Suffice it to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time."

Louder and more stern he repeats himself. "Turn to page 394." He hits what seems to be a very old looking projector with his wand causing the white screen in front of them to light up. Before anyone could say  anything, they were all looking in Rons direction, after the Professor had magiced his book to the correct page.

Ron stared at the pages in front of him in confusion. "Werewolves?" Suddenly Wanda is startled by a voice next to her that was not there a moment ago. "But, sir, we've just begun learning about Red Caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start nocturnal beast for weeks." Still shocked Wanda questions Hermione. "When the hell did you get here?"