Chapter 14

3rd Person POV 

"Ouch Harry! you stepped on my foot

"Ouch Harry! you stepped on my foot." Wanda whisper shouts as they make their way to honeydukes through the secret passageway. Harry mumbles an apology as they keep moving. Once they reach the end of the tunnel, harry turns to Wanda putting his fingers to his mouth, signaling to be quiet. Wanda rolls her eyes, and nods as a sign of acknowledgment.

Harry turns back around and lifts a concrete plate from above them and checks to make sure the coast is clear. Immediately dropping it while he stops moving. Wanda gives him a curious look. He groans in response. "There was someone on the steps. Now be quiet unless you want to get us caught." shocked, Wanda looks to him with her mouth agape. "don't tell me what to do." she counters mockingly.

Harry shrugs his shoulders and lifts the plate once again to check to see if the coast was clear. After a few moments he lifts it fully and places it to the side, stepping out of the tunnel and reaching down to help Wanda. Once they are both out and situated Harry throws the invisibility cloak over the both of them and descend up the stairs. Wanda gasps when they reach the top of the stairs. Her eyes are met with so many sweets she cannot help but drool at the sight.

Harry laughs at her response, earning him a slap to head. His eyes widen, while she gives him a tight smirk. "Do not make fun of me and it won't happen again." He playfully rolls his eyes and motions for them to keep moving. Once they reach the door, Wanda can't help the gasp that levels her mouth when the invisibility cloak snatches a lollipop, right from Neville's hand.

They leave while Neville is sat in shock over his red lollipop levitating, leaving the store. Harry cannot hold it in any longer and lets out a loud cackle. "Wanda, you can't keep making scenes like that. you're going to get us caught." She huffs in response and keeps moving. "That was not my fault." she states airily. "You were the one that walked into it, it was almost as if you wanted to take it." He turns his head and gives her a guilty smirk.

She hits him again but laughs along with him. "You are horrible Harry Potter." Looking forward he shrugs. "I know. But let's not think of that right now. Now we have to find Ron, and Hermione." Wanda sighs and looks around. "And how exactly are we going to do that." she questions in a hushed tone. "This place is huge. They could be anywhere." Harry keeps moving and speaks without hesitation. "I have a pretty good idea where they are."

***

Once the two reach the shrieking shack, Wanda lets out a breathy laugh when she sees their two friends huddle together gazing at the building. "Well, I'll be damned." she states while they move closer. Stopping in their tracks when Malfoy and his goons show up. "Well, well, look who's here." Malfoy says smugly. Wanda resists the urge to roll her eyes when Harry pulls on her shirt. "Come with me I have an idea." He spoke with mischief in his voice.

Wanda starts to hysterically laugh when the boy next to her leans down and starts to make snowballs. "And what are you going to do with those exactly?" Harry stands back up and starts to make aim towards the bullies. "Well." Harry starts while adjusting his hand outside of the cloak. "This is meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. We should give them a show, shouldn't we?" he asks with a wicked grin. laughing Wanda bends down and starts to make her own ammunition. "Oh Harry, you really are horrible."