chapter 1 : school

alarm sounds plague fleur's ears, abruptly waking her up from her sleep. fleur drags one of her arms from underneath the warm covers into the colder morningy air. eventually slapping the alarm clock off  she rolls her legs out of bed to sit on the edge of her tall bed.

fleur's thighs pushed together as she sat at the edge of her bed her feet with her white painted toenails barely reaching the floor from how high her bed is. fleur being quite a tall girl (5'7) she liked swinging her legs when she sat as most chairs her feet would reach the floor with
ease.

fleur sluggishly opened her eyes to her dark room - black light curtains denying any entry of light, signs of life and most importantly; morning people.

heading to the shower to start the day fleur threw her light brown hair, that normally sat just above her collarbone, into a pile on top of her head and grabbed her towel.

fleur did the rest of her morning routine - putting on some black flared leggings and a sage green strappy top. quickly got a bagel snd spread some butter on it, before heading outside where lydia was waiting to pick her up.

" morning miserable " lydia sarcastically commented at the pure look of disgust on fleur's face

" i hate mornings " she replied while throwing her white mini bag that matched her shoes in the back of lydia's car

" i know you do " lydia said over exaggerating a pouty face to fleur.

when fleur and lydia arrived at school, the two ' it ' girls waltzed into school gaining looks of hunger from the starving boys, and looks of disgust and/ or jealousy from the other girls.

heading straight for their  little group." hiya guys " fleur said to the group while they all looked off into space.

looking exhausted they all sat around a circle table, obviously just returning from a stressing conversation.

" hello?? anyone here? " fleur repeated to get their attention. her and lydia just stood at the end of the table awkwardly

" you guys look how i feel " her comment gaining a few distant chuckles from the group.

" sorry fleur, i think we're all just a bit tired " her crush since birth, stiles said in a sad tone. looking up at fleur and lydia giving them a reassuring smile.

fleur had little knowledge of the supernatural world, the group thought it was better that way anyway. fleur never had the most stable life and they didn't want her to stress about them too.

———

the school day went on as usual, fleur's monday lessons going as: chemistry, pe, free period, english, maths , art then finishing off the day with business.

fleur just had art with her favourite teacher, miss collins.

" bye miss c! see you later " fleur said to her teacher, packing up to leave for her last lesson of the day.

" bye fleur, don't forget to study andy warhol for your next exam! " miss collins dutifully reminded fleur.

" you know i won't " fleur sassily replied, presenting her teacher a wink before turning the corner and disappearing out the door.

fleur had a very VERY lucky natural gift when it came to anything academic in that she didn't have to study much. fleur was just waiting till she burnt out at this point.

walking down the empty corridor to business, fleur caught an eerie vibe and started to feel as if she was being watched.

the lights flickered and the sound of her shoes clicked on the floor. more at each cautious step fleur took. heart beating faster now fleur turned around to see if anyone was following her. pulling her bag onto her shoulder more she turned her slim figure around and started walking at a speed to her next class.

abruptly turning the corner without looking she walked straight into a cold, hard body. backing away and looking up slightly to see stiles she immediately apologise's.

" no worries "

" oh my god stiles! are you okay? you look ill." fleur says closely examining stiles' face. she looks at the sickly purple bags under his eyes. his eyes were drained of colour, almost unrecognisable. the boys skin paler than usual, giving him a deranged scary look. his dry, cracked lips opened -

" it's okay fleur. " he slowly says " a- actually. can i talk to you? " he questions. a few beads of sweat form on his hairline.

" of course, i don't mind missing business anyway. " fleur gently smiles at him offering to walk somewhere else by tilting her head, eager to get out the creepy corridor.

———

" so what did you want to talk about?" fleur asks, breaking the tension filled air.

" i need you to trust me " stiles ambiguously says.

" huh? of course i tru- "

a sharp pain hits the back of fleur's head, causing her to fall into stiles' cold, awaiting arms blacking out immediately.

———————————————————————————

voids here 😋
i'm not too good at adding in parts about scott and the rest of the pack any hinters will be greatly appreciated pls n thx 🙏

lots of love thanku for reading this!