chapter 3 : new home?

a few days later:

fleur woke up on the sofa again- feeling recharged. thw pain in the back of her head still there, but much less.

the other day she had woken up to slightly wet hair but no dried blood in the back of her head anymore. instead a few stitches where they were needed and paracetamol with a drink next to her.

looking around the now very familiar room she gets up from the sofa, walking around the room; looking out the windows she hasn't looked out of yet.

void stood behind the kitchen island across the room, studying her, watching her every move.

at first the girl didn't notice him standing there - soon after she noticed

she coughed. " erm c-can i help you? " confused and still slightly scared of the familiar but strange boy.

" uh- no. carry on. "

" oh. okay " still in the jumper from a few days ago fleur puts her hands in the jumpers pockets. swallowing a large gulp before starting to talk again; " so who are you " fleur asks, for some reason trusting her kidnapper - i mean he had helped her head?

" i'm stiles " he said simply

" but you're not "

" i'm void stiles, the nogustine, the villain " he said while making his way over to fleur adding emphasis on the ' villain ' by widening his eyes.

scaring fleur, she lets out a shaky breath " and where am i? "

" the forrest ; couldn't you tell? "

fleur shot him a dirty look at his empty answer. the attitude stunning void - no ones ever been this rude before.

" don't look at me like that dove, you're still in america don't worry that damaged little head of yours "

———

hours of awkwardness passed by, fleur getting more hungry by the second she could hear her stomach rumbling. she was sure void could hear it too but refused to acknowledge it.

gaining the energy to see if there was any food in the kitchen fleur gets up from the sofa, moving over to the kitchen.

opening the cupboard to nothing but dust and a dead fly, all hope in fleur was lost. her mental state already crumbling away it all smashed in voids hands.

sinking down the the floor fleur held her head in her hands, letting the gateway for tears open. this was the first time fleur had cried in months and it was painful. letting out a scream of frustration void rushed into the room - fleur leaning against the cupboard on the kitchen floor.

" fleur!? " void said with a hint of worry but mostly anger for an unknown reason.

" get away from me you monster! " the words ripped away at fleur's throat. fleur pulling herself up from the floor with the counter top, tears blurring her vision.

void swiftly grabbed fleur's wrist, pulling her body into his; his hand going to the back of her head to pull her in even more.

standing there, comfortable in voids arms fleur sniffles into his chest even more, crying to her heart's content. her arms wrapped around his waist hugging him like a massive teddy bear.

" okay, take a deep breath. " void commands. fleur does as he says. " now, tell me what makes you feel better "

" shopping " fleur sniffles " with lydia " she continues letting out another sob.

sighing purely at the amount of emotion radiating off fleur that he couldn't feed off without being completely insensitive ; " i guess i'll have to do then " void mumbles.