𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 — 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟰

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 — 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟰

❝At least you kind of believe me❞

📼

𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑯 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 laid on a long chair staring at the white ceiling mentally counting the spots that littered it, "How do you feel today Jo?"Jo sat up and stared at her therapist before laying back down. "I feel like this is a waste of time" Jo uttered reaching down to pick up her tattered green backpack, "Johanah I am here to help you whatever you feel is too much just vent" Ms. Johnson suggested as Johanah frowned not believing the woman would actually listen to her and not think she's crazy.

"Can you tell me what happened during the period you were missing?" Ms. Johnson interrogated as Jo narrowed her eyes, "I told you already I don't remember, the only thing I remember was that I was running but I didn't know what or who I was running from." Jo exclaimed as Ms. Johnson scribbled something down onto her clipboard, "Did you have fun during Halloween last night?"

"I did. . ." Jo trailed off shivering once she remembers the strange thing that happened to her or how the woman looked was engraved into Jo's head popping up at unnecessary times. Abruptly an alarm went off making Jo fly upwards immediately, "That's it for today Jo" Ms. Johnson chimed slipping off her glasses as Jo wasted not another second and grabbed her backpack bolting to the door.

"How'd it go?" Benjamin asked as Jo frowned as they both entered the sixteen-year-old's car, "It was fine" Jo answered lying blatantly as she stared out of the window watching things disappear out of the mirror. Jo has yet to get a moment alone with her older sibling to get to know them but it feels awkward all the time.

"Let me guess she was extremely annoying?" Benjamin joked as a smile made its way onto Jo's face, "I know how she gets. . . she likes to pry into your life and even hear about your sex experience" Benjamin quoted his hands moving off of the wheel briefly making Jo burst out in laughter.

"You think she's a milf?" Jo asked as Benjamin's mouth dropped open making Jo's laughter increased, "Who do you think I am Archie? I'm a Christian boy" Benjamin finished sassily snapping his fingers making Jo clutch her stomach wheezing for air. "Stop it" Jo laughed breathlessly as Benjamin smiled ear to ear, "This is the most I've ever seen you smile before" Benjamin cheered as Jo's smile slowly went away as time passed.

📼

"Jo! " Johanah froze in her tracks as she whined and groaned already knowing who the voice belonged too and Jo's plans didn't go as plan as Max would not leave her alone anywhere Jo went Max followed behind with her skateboard. "Jo! " Jo finally turned around a scowl on her face as she was ready to turn down Max, "I wanted to ask—"

"No" Jo uttered abruptly as Max's eyebrows furrowed, "I wanted to ask you—" Max started again as Jo puckered out her lips, "No," Jo stated again this time closing her locker. "You haven't even heard what I said yet" Max stood in front of Jo frustrated, "What is it Max" Jo gave her full attention to the redhead who was blushing profusely.

"I-I wanted to ask if you want me to teach you to ride a skateboard?" Max asked as Jo thought mentally, ( If Jo says yes to Max then Max will probably leave her alone for the rest of the day, but then if she says no Max will follow her around like a kicked puppy )

"When?" Jo asked tapping her foot impatiently against the ground as she avoided the stares she was given especially by Will and his group of friends. Max seemed shocked that Jo even considered and blinked rapidly, "This Saturday?" Max finished as Jo nodded her head, "I'll pick you up then" Max grinned stupidly making Jo shake her head.

Jo felt cold air sweep over her body making the hairs on her neck stand up as she turned around and flinched seeing the familiar woman standing in front of her rubbing her protruding stomach over and over rocking as her long hair that reached her ankles swayed. "Very funny, this is a prank right?" Jo asked the woman who said nothing, Jo knows that she's staring at her and even though she has long hair covering her eyes Jo can feel her eyes rake her body.

"Hey, Jo! who are you talking to?" Jo turned her gaze only to see Beatrice grinning with her group of minions cackling at the girl, "You can't see her?" Jo asked pointing to the woman beside her but Beatrice only laughed teasingly at her. "I think you need new glasses Jo" Jo scowl as her jaw clenched as she threw Beatrice the middle finger and turned around only to see the woman gone.

Maybe Jo really does need new glasses,

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃