Chapter 1 (A little bit of background info)

It was cold and raining and I had nowhere to go. I ran away from home. All I had was a bookbag with my laptop (and charger), a little bit of money, a hoodie and my phone (and charger). I also brought my skateboard so I didn’t have to walk.

My parents found out I was a Minecraft streamer. Even though I told them I just started and was a small streamer they didn’t care, they said that’s no way of living. My parents never agreed to streaming so I kept it a secret. They said that I need to find a “real job”. I loved streaming. I had just reached 1000 followers after only a week of streaming. 

Even before I became a streamer all I talked about was becoming one. I was always scolded and yelled at for everything no matter what it was, but that gave my parents another reason to yell at me. The more they yelled the less I cared about anything. 

Becoming a streamer wasn’t a random thought, I had been inspired by so many people. My favorite streamer of all time was Ranboo. I watched other streamers like Wilbur soot, Tommyinnit, Tubbo and others, but Ranboo was my all-time favorite. Watching his videos always made me feel better.

No matter what I was going through watching Ranboo’s videos made me feel like everything in life was completely normal. I recently lost one of my best friends to suicide so that caused me to be even more isolated than normal. The only people who knew that it happened were her family, me and my other best friend. 

She was the second person I lost due to suicide. The first person was one of my cousins and after it happened my parents blamed it on me for almost a year. So, I decided not to tell them what happened to my friend.

A/n: Hey everyone! This is my first book  so it's not perfect but I'm proud of it. Have a great day/afternoon/night!