Chapter 18

I walked back to the air bnb to see that Tubbo was still the only other person there. 

“I got snacks”

“Awesome”

“Tubbo what's going on, why is everyone being so secretive?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean”

“I don’t but do you want to watch a movie with me?”

“No Tubbo, I want you to explain to me what's going on!” 

(Y/n) I don’t know what youre talking about I’m sorry.”

“Yes you do! Why can’t I know why my best friends and boyfriend are being so weird!?”

“(Y/n) I told you I can't tell you!”

You know what fine! Don't tell me what's going on! I’m packing my bags for tomorrow and that's it! I tried to spend my last day here with all of you but obviously it’s a problem!” 

I ran upstairs to go to my room. Tubbo yelled and I stopped halfway up the stairs.

“(Y/n) please theres a reason.”

“Save it, I don’t wanna hear it.”

I walked upstairs into my room. I feel bad for yelling at him but I don’t like secrets. Iv had to live my entire life in secret

I thought being with them, I wouldn't have to. I started packing, leaving my computer out.  finished and watched Netflix on my computer.

It was only 4:00 pm but I planned to stay in my room for the rest of the day. There was no reason to leave.

A few minutes had passed when I heard someone running up the stairs and knocking on my door. 

“Go away Tubbo”

“(Y/n) It’s Ranboo”

“GO away Ranboo”

“Can I please come in.”

“No”

“I’ll give you a kiss.”

Fine”

Ranboo comes in and sits on my bed and gives me a kiss on the forehead. 

“What's wrong”

“Nothing is wrong I’m fine”

“Come on Tubbo told me what happened”

“I don’t like secrets, I just wanted to know why everyone was being so secretive.”

“I’m sorry but I promise you the secret will be worth it.”

I just sighed 

We talked for a while, it was almost 7:00pm when Ranboo got a text.

“Put this on we need to go somewhere”

He handed me a blindfold.

“Ranboo, are you serious?”

“Yes”

I put it on and he guided me to wherever we were going. We were still walking and I could feel sand on my feet and I heard faint talking. We eventually stopped. He took the blindfold off of my head and when I opened my eyes I thought I was dreaming.

a/n
short chapter but it's kinda a filler. But because we hit 1k readers earlier I'm going to upload 2 more chapters :)
Before you continue reader go drink some water, eat something. get some sleep and take your meds if you havent already.