Chapter 8

Ranboo helped me clean my cuts and then went to go watch tv. I went into the guest room and put some of my clothes in the dresser. After I put my clothes away I decided to call Jess and talk to her for a while. 

After I got off the phone with Jess I went down stairs and saw Ranboo on the phone in the kitchen. He kept saying Tubbo so I assumed he was talking to Tubbo. 

I sat down on the couch and soon after Ranboo got off the phone and came over to the couch and laid his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair, it was super soft!

“How is your hair so soft?”

“How is your hair so crusty?”

“Heyyy my hair is not crustyyy!” 

“I’m kidding. But I don’t know if I wash my hair like most human beings?”

“Oh”

“I’m getting hungry, do you wanna go get food?”

“Yesss!”

We agreed on McDonalds for dinner. We were super hungry so we parked in the parking lot and ate. Ranboo let me drive back to his house, it was really fun. 

We got back to his house and went our separate ways. He went in hos room to talk to his friends and I went into the guest bedroom to stream on my laptop. I texted Ranboo and told him I was going to use face cam so he didn’t come in and show his face. 

I streamed for a few hours then went to knock on Ranboo’s door.

“Come in!”

I walked in and saw him lying on his bed on his phone. I sat on his gaming chair.

“I was just about to come see you, I need to talk to you.”

“Did I do something wrong?”

“What? No no not at all!”

“Then what is it?” 

“When I was talking to Tubbo, Tommy and Wilbur and we were thinking about meeting up Saturday. If you want to come you can, I know you haven’t talked to Tubbo or Wil personally but I’m sure you will become great friends with them.”

“Wait seriously? Are you sure I can come?” 

“Yeah I asked if it was okay. I was hoping you would want to.”

“Of course, I would! It’s going to be so fun!”

“I’m glad you decided to come. I’ll text them to tell them you’re coming.”

“Kk”

I got up and started walking to my room.

“Where are you going???”

“To sleep.”

“Why not sleep in here. I want you to stay with me.”

“Because Mr. Boo you stink.”

“No I don’t!

“I’m kidding!”

“Then get over here!”

“Fine.”

I laid down next to him and put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. If I’m being honest he was quite comfortable.

a/n

Tysm for 100 reads!!! I honestly started this book thinking no one would read it but I was wrong. I know I have been saying this for a while but it's true, I'm trying to get on a schedule to upload chapters but it's been hard.

So I'm going to just start uploading ATLEAST once a week. When I do upload I'll upload more than one chapter though. Like I said at least so I might upload more if I feel like it. But now that I'm FINALLY on summer break I'll be really busy some days or not busy at all.

During the summer I hangout with my besties a lot and one of them have a pool so I'm over there a lot. But shes leaving me for a week and going on a over due vacation. So I might be able to post more next week.

ANYWAYSSSS new chapter coming tomorrow!!! Again tysm for 100 reads :)

GO DRINK WATER I KNOW YOUR DEHYDRATED! Get some sleep and eat something! Take care of yourself!❤