Chapter 17

I didn’t know what to say. Ranboo just confessed his feelings. I smiled then said

“I like you too Mr. Boo.”

“Wait really?!”

“Yeah!”

“Thank god!”
I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back. He pulled away and said.

“One more question.”

“Ask away.”

“(Y/n) … Will you be my girlfriend?”

“YES, OH MY GOD 100 TIMES YES!!”

He picked me and I wrapped my legs around his waist while hugging him. 

Next thing you know we find each other looking into one another’s eyes. 

His eyes looked so pretty with the moon light. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. He kissed back. It was a quick kiss but it felt special. 

He put me down and hugged me again.

“(Y/n) you have no idea how happy I am that you said yes.”

“How could I not you’re a sweet, kind, caring, handsome guy.”

He started to blush a little. He dug his head into my shoulder.

“Stopppp”

I couldn’t help but laugh. 

We stood there listening to the ocean and enjoying each other’s company. I eventually broke the silence.

“Hey Ranboo?”

“Yeah?”

“When are we going to tell the others about us or the fans?”

“Whenever you’re ready.”

“If you want we could tell the others when we go back. I’m not sure if I’m ready to tell the entire internet.”

“Sounds good.”

“Can we go back now it’s getting cold.”

“Yeah let’s go.”

We walked back to the air bnb, both of us were smiling and super happy. We got back and everyone was staring at us.

“So how was it?”

“Well, everyone I would like for you to meet my girlfriend, (Y/n)”

Everyone cheered for us and congratulated us. We sat down and talked for a while then everyone went to their room. Ranboo and I went into our rooms and changed, then I went to knock on his door.

He didn’t say anything, but I could hear him talking to someone. I knocked again and that’s when I got a response.

“Come in!”

I opened the door a little and stood in the doorway. I see him and Tommy sitting on his bed talking.

“Am I interrupting something?”

“No, not at all.”

 “Are you sure?”

“I’m positive.”

I walked over to him and sat in his lap. Tommy and Ranboo continued talking. After a few minutes of him running his hands through my hair I fall asleep. 

<Time skip The next morning>

I woke up in Ranboo’s room but he wasn’t in there. I got up and was freezing cold. I grabbed a small blanket and wrapped myself in it like a burrito. I walked downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen they were talking but quickly stopped when I walked in.

“Am I interrupting something?”

“No we were just talking about what to eat for breakfast.”

“Um Ok?”

I walked over and sat on the counter. 

“Today is our last day. We should do something to celebrate.”

“Really? I was thinking we could just relax since you have to leave early tomorrow.”

“I agree.”

“Same here.”

“Well me and you could go to the mall.”

“Oh ok I'll go get ready then.”

Tubbo and I are going to the mall. Not exactly how I wanted to end the trip but that's ok. Everyone just wants to relax, I understand. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I walked downstairs to see them all be secretive in the kitchen again. Ranboo noticed me and walked over to me and engulfed me in a hug. 

“Be safe please.”

“I will.”

He planted a few kisses on my forehead and went back to talking to Wilbur. 

Tubbo came downstairs shortly after and we headed out the door.

<Ranboo Pov>

All morning me and the guys have been trying to plan something special to do for (y/n) since it's our last day in the UK. I feel really bad for keeping secrets but it’s a good secret. We told Tubbo to take her somewhere to distract her so we could set up the surprise. 

<(Y/n) Pov>

Tubbo and I have been at the mall for about 2 hours and I’m getting really hungry.

“Hey Tubbo could we go get some food I’m getting hungry.”

“I’m so glad you said that I’m starving.”

We finished up in the store we were in and then went to get food. We got pizza. By the time we got back to the air bnb it was almost 3:30 pm. I put all my bags down and went downstairs. Then I noticed everyone was gone. 

“Hey Tubbo, where is everyone else?”

“Don't worry about it. We need to go get drinks and snacks though.”

“Ok”

I wasn't sure what was going on but I’m starting to get annoyed. I didn't say anything about it though I just went to the store and bought some snacks and drinks. By the register I saw an enderman plushie so I bought it for Ranboo.

A/n
Hello there. I am almost done writing all the chapters of this book on google docx, then I have to transfer themall onto wattpad. I have about 4 or 5 chapters left then I'm done! A few weeks ago I started another book and I'm really exited to work on that more. ANWAYSSSS, go drink some water. get some sleep and take your meds if you have any. And have a great rest of your day/night!