Chapter 5 the truth part 2

You and the pro didn't talk much on the plane. He was mostly on his phone. Every once an while you would still glances at him. Not trying to make it obvious, in which you're not really good at, he seems to know when your looking at him.

You decide to get comfortable, because you had a long flight ahead of you. You laid back in the chair, almost falling asleep. You felt your body get warm, Bakugou had placed a blanket on you, thinking you were asleep.

You slightly smiled, at his actions.

Some turbulence woke you up, you felt some pressure on your shoulder, you slowly turn your head and see the pro was asleep laying on your shoulder "when did he even sit next to me" you thought to yourself, you felt your cheeks get hot, realizing he was laying on your shoulder.

He also had one hand resting on your lower thigh. You move your body enough, so he could wake up, in which he did, but you pretended to be asleep, you were to embarrassed.

You could feel the blond pro get up from the seat next to you. "Why was he sitting next me, let alone had his hand on my thigh." You feel your body get hot, so you snatch the blanket off. "What's wrong with me, just one touch from him and I'm all fluster." You sighed

Looking out the window of the plane, everything seemed so small, you felt like you were on top of the world. "You like him" a voice said in your head. "Where did that even come from, I don't like him, I don't even know him."

"Maybe this could be you chance to get to know him." The voice said an a nagging way. "I can't, I'm only his assistant, nothing more,nothing less" you closed your eyes, having an mental argument with yourself was giving you a headache.  "I know for fact, you want something more." The voice said, like it was an all knowing god. "How can you possibly know that." "Because, I'm in your head, I know everything." You shook your head trying to get rid of your thoughts. You knew your thoughts were right, but you couldn't act on them, at least not yet.

"We will be landing in an hour" you hear the pros voice say.

You just hummed as a response, not wanting to make eye contact with him for the time being.

Before you knew it the plane was landing. The doors open and you get up and stretched your legs, you've been sitting for awhile. After stretching, your bladder seemed to be full, you've only use the bathroom twice being on the plane.

There was a black Lincoln waiting next to the plane, a tall bearded guy waited next to it. "Hey I have to go the bathroom." You say before darting off in the opposite direction of the car.

You here Bakugou yell wait, but you just couldn't be by him right now. He made you to nervous. "compose yourself idiot." Walking into the bathroom it was packed, like ever women and child held their bladder like you.

You found an empty stall, he sighed in relief. You sat there for a couple minutes before pulling your pants ups. "It's to quiet" you randomly thought.

Walking out the stall the bathroom was completely empty, like there as been a zombie apocalypse. You shook off your nerves, walked up to the sink and washed your hands.

You looked up in the mirror and see, some guy behind you, "what are..." you didn't finish your sentence before he places a white cloth around your mouth and nose.

You suddenly open your eyes, your hand shot right up to the back of your head. You checked your hand "no blood" you start to look around the room, you were in a huge bed that seemed to swallow you. "Where am I?" You said out loud.  

"Don't get up" someone said, making you jump.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, you started to wake up before I could get you to the room."  His voice sounded so familiar. "But why"

"Who are you? and why did you bring me here?" You said way to nicely.

"All answers with answered, but right know I need to know what you remember y/n"

"What are you talking about, remember what?"

"I can't tell you that, you have to remembered on your own." He said walking to a door. The light hitting his face making his blue eyes shine.

"What the hell is going on, and did he seem so familiar? Bakugou" you instantly thought of him. "I should call him" you said looking for your phone, but it was no where to be found "Damn it" you muttered to yourself

You've been sitting on the bed what felt like hours, till the door opened again. "Heres some food." Some guy walked in with a tray of food, it wasn't the same person as before.

"I'm not hungry, just let me go" you said demanding. The guy just ignored you and, left the room fast like he was scared of you.

"Do you remember now?" The familiar voice said.

"How can I remember something, that don't even remember remembering." You said sarcastically

The door just closes and the guys sits down in a chair, you could only see the silhouette of his long frame. "Are you going to kill me?" you asked

"No, I can't kill you. All I need you to do is remember."

"Again with this remember stuff, I. Don't. Know. What you're talking about."

You laid back in frustration, the bed had this silk curtain hanging, from each side of the bed, the room started to feel familiar, like you've been here before.

Closing your eyes you could smell the guys Cologne filling the room. A name flashed in your head "Todoroki" you mumble under your breath. Which the guy heard, "Todoroki who?" He said more excited.

"What are you taking about" not realizing you had said something.

"You said Todoroki"

When he said that name, your body began to feel hot, the name sounded so nice when he said it. "Todoroki" you repeated "who's that?" not knowing if you were asking yourself or the guy.

The blue eyed guy stayed quiet waiting on you, to see if could remember anything. Your mind wonders to The blonde pro. "I wonder if he's okay." You need to get back to him. You didn't know why you need to get back to him, other then you were his assistant, but at that moment it seemed more urgent; like it was your mission.

"What is going on?"

******************
Well I wonder what's going on, one eyed blue guy, who could that be???? Lol hope you guys are enjoying my terrible writing 😁