1

Sign in Sign up

HOMENOVEL LISTCOMICSCOMICS LISTCHINESE NOVELSJAPANESE NOVELSKOREAN NOVELSCOMPLETED LIST

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER 

ACTION ADVENTURE    

Home  The Villainess Needs A Tyrant  Chapter 1

  Chapter 13  Chapter 12  Chapter 11   Chapter 10  Chapter 9   Chapter 8   Chapter 7  - The Villainess Needs A...  Chapter 6  Chapter 5  Chapter 4  Chapter 3  Chapter 2  Chapter 1 

Next

Just now, I stole the lips of a man who is notorious as a tyrant. 

Nobody would have guessed that I would kiss that man. Even the man himself. To be honest, even I acknowledge that it was an impulsive action. 

But the man I kissed was smiling smoothly with no apparent agitation. 

“Maribelle, was it?”

“Your Majesty.”

“Why did you kiss me?”

I glanced at the woman next to me who was frozen stiff with a mortified expression on her face. Lovely pink hair, the woman who had a face that looked beautiful with just a glance was my younger cousin, Arinel. 

“Because my younger cousin loves you Your Majesty.”

“Is that so?”

His arm wrapped around my waist.

The distance that was formed vanished in an instance. The cold-blooded, powerful man’s smile filled my view. 

“Open your mouth. If you are going to do it, then do it properly.”

As I looked at his growling face that seemed like it wanted to devour me at that moment, I slowly extended my arms and wrapped them around his neck. Those prickly glares were none of my business. 

“I dare you to run away. If you do, I will bite you.”

I kissed him deeply just like that. 

This was a part of my revenge. 

Death is said to be fair for everyone was not fair for Maribelle. She had already faced death once. Not by just anyone, but by the one she loved and cherished the most, by her younger cousin Arinel.

That death was describable in just one word. Betrayal.

“How are you my so stupid, sister. Thanks to you being stupid, I could live while fooling you all this time.”

The cackling laughter filled the room with just the two of them in it. Maribelle weakly opened and closed her eyes. A large tear fell.

I am going to get revenge.

“Starting from the beginning, there was no one on your side. They were all on my side. Sister, you didn’t even know that and was always eager to please weren’t you.”