3

Sign in Sign up

HOMENOVEL LISTCOMICSCOMICS LISTCHINESE NOVELSJAPANESE NOVELSKOREAN NOVELSCOMPLETED LIST

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER 

ACTION ADVENTURE    

Home  The Villainess Needs A Tyrant  Chapter 3

  Chapter 13  Chapter 12  Chapter 11   Chapter 10  Chapter 9   Chapter 8   Chapter 7  - The Villainess Needs A...  Chapter 6  Chapter 5  Chapter 4  Chapter 3  Chapter 2  Chapter 1 

Prev

Next

Is God merciful, or is he just a son of a bitch?

If he was going to send her back to the past, he could have just sent her very far back to before she entered this damned house. Why did God, of all things have to…

“I said mom is really angry. Are you listening?”

Send me back to when Uncle took my position and to the days Arinel would harass me?

Because Arinel was making such a fuss as soon as she woke up, she was able to grasp the situation faster. And just as fast, she had a severe headache.

‘Is he telling me fuck myself over again by living once more?’

If he really means that then he really is a son of a bitch.

Maribelle recalled her memories slowly as she held her forehead. Her uncle had planned a rebellion and Arinel had betrayed her. Her affectionate heart and all the things she had to bear for them, they had betrayed all of it.

‘How could they do that?’

Maribelle quietly clenched the blanket. It was an effort to somehow suppress the anger that was raging out. However, Arinel thought Maribelle was ignoring her words because she had not fully woken up from her sleep, and so she pestered her as if she was in a hurry.

“She is asking who cut off all the flowers in the vase. To be honest, it was me because I wanted to test out the new gardening scissors. Sister, please go there for me. You just need to go and stand there quietly.”

I can’t tell if you are in a hurry or are having fun.

She was already confused but the image of Arinel urging her to get scolded in her stead was enough to ignite Maribelle’s anger that was piling up like gunpowder.

So what if God is a son of a bitch. All I need to know is that the lovely person in front of me is the true son of a bitch. 

Did you think I would suffer the same way again?

Maribelle clenched her molars. She returned to the moment where she died hoping for revenge. Is there another meaning for this? This is an opportunity. An opportunity for revenge.