10

Sign in Sign up

HOMENOVEL LISTCOMICSCOMICS LISTCHINESE NOVELSJAPANESE NOVELSKOREAN NOVELSCOMPLETED LIST

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER 

ACTION ADVENTURE    

Home  The Villainess Needs A Tyrant  Chapter 10

  Chapter 13  Chapter 12  Chapter 11   Chapter 10  Chapter 9   Chapter 8   Chapter 7  - The Villainess Needs A...  Chapter 6  Chapter 5  Chapter 4  Chapter 3  Chapter 2  Chapter 1 

Prev

Next

Chapter 10 : The Villainess Needs A Tyrant 

“Lady!”

“Nanny! Long time no see!”

Maribelle smiled widely after a long time. Her wide smile also showed how genuine her happiness was.

Pepper was Maribelle’s nanny with soft curly brown hair. As soon as she saw Maribelle she ran busily with a look that seemed like she would burst into tears right away, and hugged Maribelle tightly.

“I can see my lady! This nanny can die happy! Oh my, look at our lady, so skinny….”

“Why would you die? You should go to the palace with me.”

“Oh, right. You’re going to the palace. Isn’t my lady now becoming the empress? I have to make up for lost time. Ah.”

Pepper, who talks even with tears in her eyes, was burning with determination as if she were about to jump into the battlefield. In front of her ambitious appearance, Maribelle could not bear to say that she was just a “candidate” for the empress.

‘Will I ever be the Empress?’

It’s just a good way for Ethelred to keep her around or lock her up. If she really wanted to be the Empress, now that she accepted the marriage proposal, Maribelle had to be busy preparing for the wedding.

But that doesn’t matter. Being able to get out of that awful mansion and meeting Pepper again, she was already overjoyed with these two things.

‘It’s good to see you again. It really is.’

Maribelle hugged Pepper’s back and swallowed her tears. It took two lives to see her again. This sincere warmth was unfamiliar, so Maribelle couldn’t even bring out her overflowing sincerity.