7

Sign in Sign up

HOMENOVEL LISTCOMICSCOMICS LISTCHINESE NOVELSJAPANESE NOVELSKOREAN NOVELSCOMPLETED LIST

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER 

ACTION ADVENTURE    

Home  The Villainess Needs A Tyrant  Chapter 7 - The Villainess Needs A Tyrant

  Chapter 13  Chapter 12  Chapter 11   Chapter 10  Chapter 9   Chapter 8   Chapter 7  - The Villainess Needs A...  Chapter 6  Chapter 5  Chapter 4  Chapter 3  Chapter 2  Chapter 1 

Prev

Next

Chapter 7 : The Villainess Needs A Tyrant

Now, Maribelle felt like a spectacle at the party.

Tick, tick, tick.

After counting exactly three seconds, Maribelle took her lips from Ethelred’s lips. At the same time, as if time stopped for a moment. (t/n : our reader, please give me your opinion do you want me to use Ethelred, Acelade, Axelade, Esseled or something else since the name in Korean is 에셀레드.)

Kissing the Emperor in the middle of the party. Who knew that she would take on such an unorthodox role? Maribelle retorted to herself.

‘I am the heroine in a drama for the moment.’

She’s the damn female lead of a drama! Thanks to the huge scandal Maribelle just caused, all the attention of the party was on them. Maribelle held her breath along with the crowd.

‘Did it work?’

That was the most important thing.

It was all because of her plan that Maribelle suddenly stole an innocent person’s lips- well she did warn him. What she was planning was the foundation for revenge.

The opportunity to meet the Emperor is not common. Rare, impossible.  Ethelred was hiding even at his birthday party today. What are the chances that he’ll show up at a party again? What is the possibility that Maribelle will talk to Ethelred there? It’s very rare.

The best opportunities can be found in times of crisis.

Maribelle decided to take advantage of this situation in which Ethelred is closest to her and she is even more interested in him. Doesn’t she have information on Ethelred’s quarry? (T/n : Mean something he really want to know.)