11

Sign in Sign up

HOMENOVEL LISTCOMICSCOMICS LISTCHINESE NOVELSJAPANESE NOVELSKOREAN NOVELSCOMPLETED LIST

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER 

ACTION ADVENTURE    

Home  The Villainess Needs A Tyrant  Chapter 11

  Chapter 13  Chapter 12  Chapter 11   Chapter 10  Chapter 9   Chapter 8   Chapter 7  - The Villainess Needs A...  Chapter 6  Chapter 5  Chapter 4  Chapter 3  Chapter 2  Chapter 1 

Prev

Next

Chapter 11 : The Villainess Needs A Tyrant 

“Have I done something wrong?”

Ethelred wiped his hand. The smile from a while ago felt numbing considering the situation they were in.Maribelle inwardly admired how the color red could seem so cold as she stood watching him.

He swung around and picked up a sword lying on the lawn. The cooling blood was drying up. Ethelred shook the sword roughly as if he were trying to clean it.

“You must feel lucky after your last request since you have something else to ask for. Tell me what it is.”

“It’s as if you think I’m doing something wrong.”

As if there was something wrong with her, he glanced at Maribelle.

“Aren’t you familiar with giving favors? It’s good to be tolerant when you give them,” Maribelle said.

“People only remember what they did to others and what they suffered. There is no need to humor unreasonable favors.”

“It’s like the world is trying to look at me like I’ve lived alone.”

“Because the same time doesn’t mean the same life.”

Ethelred’s eyebrows frowned at once. As he opened his mouth he strode over and approached Maribelle.

“I told you to stop playing with words and tell me what you want.”

Maribelle still looked up at him without moving. His sudden behavior is familiar now.

“Will you listen to anything?”

“If you don’t want to do anything wrong, know your limits.”