....Potter?...

Harry Potter Belongs To JK Rowling not me

Lily Evans  : Lexi Williams
James Potter : Jack Smith
Remus Lupin : Ryan Johnson
Sirius Black : Stephen Henderson
Peter Pettigrew : Parker Jones

These are for reference they will help in the coming chapters

* = thoughts

~ Line break ~

James POV
WHAT ..... if he was a potter that meant he was my son..........
"Well what are you waiting for follow me " he said but he was a carrying a small boy with blue hair which kept changing to black like Harry's .
I looked at the others to see that they were just as awestruck as I was especially Lily .
As we reached gryffindor tower I saw the fat lady singing her head off I chuckled , which earned me a glare from Lily . The boy - Harry said the password was "Quidditch" and we walked inside , It hadn't changed at all! Harry Invited us to come sit down and we followed .
"So welcome to Gryffindor tower the girls dorms are on the left whereas the boys are on the right , would you guys like to introduce yourself?" He said while placing the baby on his lap .
"Well I'm Jack , this is Lexi , Ryan , Stepehev and Parker I said pointing to me , Lily , Remus , Sirius and Peter respectively.
"Well Nice to meet you as you know I'm Harry Potter and I don't think I need much explanation about myself . " He said
" Forgive me if I'm being rude but we don't know much about you since we're exchange students " said Lily
" Of course they don't know about you Harry they're knew , now let's put teddy to bed " said a voice of The girl we saw with brown hair walking towards Harry .
"Hi I'm Hermione Granger you must be the exchange students I heard your names , Lexi you can come with me to the girls dormitory the rest of you can go with Harry , and Harry you can take teddy to bed ." She said
" Okay Mione " Said Harry
"Night Harry"she said
After saying a quick bye Lily followed hermione up the girls dormitory
"We'll come on you guys must be tired from your trip you should take some rest " he said kindly
~ Time skip to the dormitory ~
" we're here if you need anything just ask me , Good night :)"
We watched as Harry went over to his bed and placed teddy next to him got his wand out and said something and went to sleep . As soon as we knew he was asleep we put a silencing charm and started talking -
"Bloody Hell Prongs that's your son"
" Why does he look so much like you?"
"This place hasn't changed at all!"
" I know right! But who's Harry's mom? And who is that child next to Harry " I said
"We can think about it and maybe ask him tomorrow , I'm tired as Hell today so Goodnight Marauders " said Sirius
"Night" we all said as the lights went out we fell into a deep sleep ..

~ 3 Hours Later ~ ( read it in the sponge in narrator voice )

I woke up to a sound of soft crying , I looked up to see the door of the dormitory open and the noise coming from downstairs . I walked towards the noise and saw a crying Harry on the common room sofa in front of the fireplace, I walked towards him and sat down next to him . " Are you okay?" I asked , He didn't answer just looked at the fireplace , " sometimes you should share your troubles with friends to ease the burden " Harry turned  around and looked at me and said " Where do I start?" "Tell me about you parents and do you have any siblings and why are you crying?" I said , I wanted to know if I was a good father or not . " I don't have parents " Harry said " When I was one Voldemort killed my dad and tried to kill me too but my mum sacrificed herself to save me , that's the reason I'm alive right now " I was in shock , I was -Dead In this timeline ,"Who are your parents?" "Lily and James Potter" * Yayyy I got Evans I got Evanssssss * " oh ,But why were you crying?" I asked "Before you came last year there was a battle here , between Voldemort and me , there is a prophecy that spoke that  me and Voldemort were supposed to die but I defeated him in the end and I lived but during this battle 50 students of hogwarts died even my best friends brother and my godfather and many people close to me died because of voldemort I still grieve for them everyday , I sometimes think if I was never born everything would be the same and would everyone be happ- " Before he could finish I interrupted him by saying " don't you say that you are the reason voldemort is gone ! No one would be happy if you weren't here Harry and never think that you are the reason they died , they died because they wanted a better world for their friends and family and I'm sure now they are at peace knowing that the evil in the world is defeated and they were a part of making that happen " . Harry smiled at me gratefully and said " Thanks , I needed that . I'm sorry for waking you up let's go to bed " . " before that can I ask you who that child is? He is adorable " I asked " he is my godson teddy but his full name is Edward Remus Lupin , he is the son of my mentor and Nymphadora Tonks but they passed away but before they did they named me godfather and I swore to take care of teddy with all my life " replied Harry " I Felt rly sad that Remus was dead too but I was happy as I knew Harry would be a wonderful godfather and thinking of this I went to bed .

Lily POV

I followed Hermione up the staircase which led to the girls dormitories , as we reached there she said " you can choose your bed and I can answer some of your questions if you want " I Chose the bed which I had in my timeline and went to sit by Hermione " well first I wanted to ask you who's Harry Potter ? He seems like he's famous here but I don't know anything about him " I asked , she replied by saying " well Harry has gotten even more famous here since he's the one who was only person in the world to have survived the killing curse and people call him the chosen one but recently he also defeated voldemort ". "Woah he defeated voldemort now that's saying something but who are his parents?" I asked " His Parents are Lily and James Potter " * WHAT IN THE WORLD HOW - WHAT I HATE HIM ( maybe not said my subconscious ) whatever * " Ok.... but how did Harry Defeat voldemort ?!?!"
"There was a prophecy , me Ron and Harry went on the run to complete something Dumbledore had told us to do and it weakened voldemort so Harry was able to destroy him but since we never came back to hogwarts to complete our task and last years hogwarts was a disaster they decided that everyone had to come back to hogwarts to redo their 7th year , I'm trying to work for the ministry of magic so I need to pass my NEWTS and I'm studying hard it's pretty late now we will talk tomorrow , if you need anything you can always ask me "and I nodded as I went to my bed and fell into a dreamless sleep