Ridikkulus!

Omg tysm for 36 reads :) in trying to update every single day and I hope you like this story

Harry Potter Belongs To JK Rowling not me

Lily Evans  : Lexi Williams
James Potter : Jack Smith
Remus Lupin : Ryan Johnson
Sirius Black : Stephen Henderson
Peter Pettigrew : Parker Jones

These are for reference they will help in the coming chapters

~ Line Break ~

Lily POV

I woke up at the crack of dawn and the sound of birds chirping outside my window , I looked around and saw that Hermione was asleep so I decided to get ready , I then took a shower and picked out a outfit and then went to look at my class timetable , My first class was DADA so I got my wand and decided to wake the marauders up .
I sneaked into their dormitory and called them downstairs . After 10 mins of waiting did they finally come , then we started talking
" Why'd you wake us up Evans?"
"Yeah I was dreaming about me being a superstar but you just had to ruin it"
"Sorry boys but I just wanted to talk to you about what Hermione told me yesterday" this got the boys attention . "Harry talked to me yesterday too" said Potter , " well what did he say?" Asked Remus " he said me and lily were his parents " i blushed at that and James smirked " and the child he had with him that was your son Moony! His name is teddy Lupin and his mum is Nymphadora tonks " Remus's jaw had dropped and Sirius was horrified " YOU MARRIED MY 5 YEAR OLD NIECE MOONY!?!?!?" ( it was niece right?)Remus didn't say anything . "Harry also said that when he was 1 year old voldemort k-killed us both " said James , my jaw dropped I was dead? No wonder Harry was sad " Hermione told me that Harry just recently defeated Voldemort " I said Happily :) , Remus silently clapped appreciatively whereas Sirius whooped " but Moony you and Sirius are d-dead in this timeline too......" Said James sadly "Harry said he promised to take care of teddy with his life so teddy is in good hands " said James trying to break the tension , all of us had looks of sadness for Harry , he was so young but he had to face all this no wonder he was very sad and didn't want to talk much , just then Harry came downstairs with Teddy looking tired "hey guys " he said "hey" we said back "get ready for today's class professor miller is pretty strict "

~ Time Skip to Class ~

"Alright class today we are doing boggarts does anyone know what they are?(just go with it guys ik they did it in third year let's just act as if they forgot ok?)asked professor , hermione raised her hand and said " they are shapeshifters they take shape of the thing we fear the very most but by using the incantation Riddikulus we can turn it into something funny " "very good miss granger 10 points to gryffindor , as she said we will be facing boggarts today remember the incantation is Riddikulus , first we have Ronald Weasley " he came forward and the boggart was let out , it turned into the shape of a big black spider "Riddikulus!" Said Ron and hen each leg of the spider had a roller skate on them which amused everyone " Next Miss Hermione Granger " she came forward and looked at the boggart it turned into the form of her parents , Ron , Harry and everyone she knows saying she was the M word , I felt so bad for her " RIDDIKULUS " she said and they disappeared "Next Harry Potter " he came forward trembling abit the boggart tyen came and it turned into the forms of me , James , Sirius , Hermione , Remus , Ron , the Dursley's and the weasleys screaming at Harry " MURDERER " you could have saved me but you let me die " " I am ashamed to call you my son " " FREAK " and many more things , Harry had tears streaming down his face as he tried to say the incantation but all that came out was "R-Rid" James I mean Potter stepped forward and the boggart turned into the dead bodies of me , Sirius , Remus and his parents but he quickly said Riddikulus and they disappeared , Harry ran out of the classroom and me , Ron , Sirius , Remus , Potter and Hermione Followed . We came to deserted corridor where we heard soft sobbing we peeked through the corner and saw Harry crumpled up on the floor and saying things to himself like " I'm a murderer , I should never have been born , I should leave before I hurt anyone else , everyone hates me " we ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug and said soothing words to him , he tried for a small smile and got up " thanks for being there for me " he said " Always " said Hermione and together we went back to complete the rest of the classes .

~ Time Skip to the end of the day ~

I had some much homework! I had a 10 page essay on potions , a 15 page essay in transfiguration on animagi and a 7 page essay for charms . Me and Hermione sat near the fire and started doing our work , we talked for some time about hogwarts and studied together , none of us brought up the topic of Harry as it was still Painful to talk about but we both knew that we would always be there for Harry , Always

How was this chapter? I hope you liked it
Siya_CHB