The next Generation

Third person POV

It was a pleasant day at the potter house , Harry and Ginny Potter had gone out for a function and they were joined by Ron and Hermione Weasley which left all the children to be together at the potter Residence until.....

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER WHERE ARE YOU?" screamed Lily Luna Potter the youngest of the family . "Chill out lil it's not like he left the hous-" said Albus Severus Potter but was interrupted by the arrival of the eldest Potter Child James Sirius Potter . "Guys look what I found in dad's study ! " he said enthusiastically and there was something shining golden in his hands . The siblings went towards him to take a closer look to see that it was a Time Turner! , "James your not supposed to be in dad's study put that back there it could be dangerous " said Lily , " Oh come on Lils I wanna see what this can do!" "NO dad told us not to go around his study , give that to me right now !".
Just then the rest of the children came into the room which included Rose and Hugo Weasley and Teddy Lupin . " What's going on here!?" They say in alarm .but the siblings didn't pay attention and tried to snatch the time turner from each other's hand which resulted it in breaking into a thousand pieces . " JAMES YOU PRAT LOOK WHAT YOUVE DO-" started albus but they were then surrounded by a white light which when it died down they found them in hogwarts.

" We've gone through time" said Rose with a hint of excitement but annoyance too , " we can either be back in time or gone forward but how do we get back?" Said teddy , "let's go to the headmaster/headmistress and ask them what year it is and try to find a way to get back said Albus Thoughtfully . Together the group made their way too the office and when they entered the room they found themselves looking at the face of Minerva Mcgonnagall . " Professor Mcgonnagall thank god it's you this idiot here broke a time turner which brought us through time can you tell us what year it is?" Said Lily "It's 1999 " she said with a puzzled look , Rose noticing her look said " Miss we are from the future , I'm Rose Weasley and this is my Brother Hugo , These are the Potter siblings James Sirius , Albus Severus and Lily Luna Potter and his is Teddy Lupin " "Alright but it will take us some time to reverse these effects hence you will have to go to hogwarts here but remember you cannot reveal your identity and we will send you to the classes for your respective year now choose your names "
" Leah Pace " said Lily
" Johnathan pace " said James
" Aaron Pace" said Albus
" Rachel Wilson " said Rose
" Henry Wilson " said Hugo
"Tyler Lawson " said teddy
"Don't reveal yourself to people unless you have to or your cover is blown alright? I'll see you in transfiguration,, farewell children "
"Bye Professor Mcgonnagall " we said as we walked down the halls to meet our teenage dad.