Sequel Update

First of all, I just have to say thank you. Seriously, thank you so much.  

"The Call" is right now the #1 story under edmundpevensie and that's insane to me. Like, the fact that this story I wrote based on this movie I liked and this character I like, is enjoyed by other people. That's kind of crazy to me haha. 

Thank you so much for all of the kind comments and all of the votes on this story, it really does mean a lot to me and I appreciate it so very much. <3

Now, I did promise a sequel and it is coming. I just finished my spring semester of school so I'll have more time now to work on it and complete it. I promise that I have started it and it's in the works! 

That being said, if you see that every once in a while I edit something or touch something up on this story, it's just me being really picky and editing it in-between writing The Voyage.

That's all I have for this update, I just wanted to let everyone know what was up since it's been a hot second since I've said anything about the second story, and to say thank you. You all are amazing!

Thanks for reading and dedicating your time to my little fanfic. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are in the world. :) And if you're having a not so great day, here's a picture of a baby red panda to help make your day a little bit better. 

I mean come on, how does something that cute exist in real life? 

Thanks so much for everything <3

-the_other_girlxXx