Before Reading :)

Hi all you fellow Narnia lovers! So I know this story is probably pretty late as the movies have been out for some years now, but I just recently rewatched all 3 and it really sparked my imagination.

I've also been reading some other great Edmund fanfics recently like "Prince Caspian" by FN-2187Nerd and "The Cold & The Just" by winifredsmith. I definitely recommend those if you want to check them out!

Obviously I do not own Prince Caspian, the Pevensies, or the main story. Only Catarina is mine. 

One last thing, I just want to touch on why this story isn't in the Y/N style as I feel like a majority of Edmund fanfics are (or at least many that I have seen). 

The reason why I gave my main heroine a name is because personally I'm really just not a fan of the "Y/N" writing style (not the stories themselves, just the Y/N part). Personally for me whenever I see Y/N it just automatically takes me out of the story. I know you're supposed to put your actual name in it's place, but I just can't haha. I personally just feel like the story flows better when the lead has a written name. HOWEVER, if you prefer the Y/N style the story is written in a way that you can put your name over Catarina's in you'd like!! I know that might be really inconvenient and I'm sorry, but I just prefer this style of fanfic better :)

Thanks in advance for reading! 

I hope wherever you are that you are having an amazing day! I know that these days are hard and we're all going through a lot. Just know that even though I might seem like a faceless, nameless Wattpad author, I care about you and I hope that you are doing well. The world is kind of a scary place right now, so I hope that this story lets you escape the world for even a little bit.

I love you dear reader :)

-the_other_girlxXx