CHAPTER:-8

Y/N pov
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the wall clock it showed 11:00 am. God, how much time did I slept? I realised what happened with me yesterday night, tears started flowing. I looked towards the opposite side and saw the monster. How can he sleep so peacefully by doing this to me? Doesn't he feel guilty?
I cried hard.

Taehyung pov

I was sleeping peacefully, then I heard someone crying. I woke up and saw my love crying. Her back was facing towards me, I hugged her, she flinched from my touch. Is it hurting her?

Author's pov

Taehyung:- What happened love? Is it hurting? Are u ok? Tell me

Y/N:- After doing all this things without my permission, u are asking me I am ok or not. How can you be so merciless? I begged you but you didn't listen to me? Why taehyung why!

Taehyung:- Listen Y/N, I love you why don't you get that. We are a married couple now. I have all right on yo-

Y/N:- ENOUGH TAEHYUNG, I AM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE, I DON'T LOVE YOU. HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YO-

Y/N pov

I was yelling at him, he pressed his lips on mine. I tried to push him but he didn't moved. He broke the kiss and said in a deep voice that scared me

Taehyung:- See y/n I already told you. Why don't you listen to me? I love you, you will stay with me forever that's final. You are mine no one can take you away from me. If someone tried I will not hesitate to kill him/her.

He kissed my forehead and said

"Go take a bath and come downstairs, we will eat breakfast"

With that, he left.

As soon as he left I went towards the bathroom. I locked the door and cried hard.

"Why God why! First, you snatched my mom from me, then my dad left me and then you took away Jackson from me. You don't like to see me happy?
I went to the shower, I was marks all over my body. I hate his touch. I want to die right now. I came to the room wearing a bathrobe, I saw a dress in the bed.

I wore that dress and went downstairs and saw the monster eating peacefully

I wore that dress and went downstairs and saw the monster eating peacefully. How can be someone so peaceful after destroying someone else's life?

I sat at the chair opposite to him. The maid came and served us. I was not eating the food cuz I was not in the mood to eat. I am feeling like I should throw a punch in his face. He noticed it and said
" isn't the food cooked well? Should I built something else for you"

I didn't said anything to him, just looked at my lap. He got up from his sit and came to sit beside me. I got panicked. He pulled the chair closer towards him. He brought some food in spoon and placed it in front of my lips
"Eat it"
I turned my head to the opposite side.
"Why are being so stubborn?"

Y/N:- I am not in the mood to eat anything.
I got up from my chair but he pulled my wrist and made me sit on his lap. I struggled to get up, but he held me tighter. He grabbed my jaw and forcefully made me eat. A tear escaped from my eyes,

Taehyung:- Don't cry my love. I hate it when you cry. Just eat it.

I just nodded my head. He made me eat everything, then got up and kissed my forehead and said

"Take care of yourself, don't do any work and don't try to get out from here otherwise you know the consequences of it "

He patted my head and left.

I was scared from him, he is acting like a complete psychopath. God take me away from it.
I need to get out from here, I can not stay here, I should know this place.

Author's pov

Y/N was roaming inside the hall, suddenly her phone ringed. It was Rose.

Y/N:- Hello unnie,
Her voice broke and she cried.

Rose:- Hello Y/N, what happened, u alright? Don't cry. What happened tell me.

Y/N told everything to her friends and they were very angry. There little sister tolerated so much for them.
They all were orphan, they grew up together, they shared everything pain, struggle, happiness, sad.

Lisa:- Don't cry Y/N, we will help you to get out from there. He is a monster a ruthless one. You can't stay with him.

Jennie:- You just try to meet us at the xxx cafe tomorrow at 10:00 am. Then we will tell you the plan.

Y/N just said yes and cut the call, then deleted it from the call history.

How will I ask permission from him to get out from here, I need to do something.

------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you all are doing great. Is this chapter is boring? Please let me know, I will try to make it better. Hope you liked it🙂. Stay safe, happy, healthy. Take care of yourself and your family. And thank you for the 145 views, it means a lot. Once again sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment😊💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜