CHAPTER:- 21

Y/N pov

I got up when the sun hit directly on my face. I looked at the wall clock and it showed 8:00 am. Shoot! We have our flight at noon. I dashed to the bathroom. I completed my daily routine and came back to my room to see Jennie sitting there.

Jennie:- Hurry up, you have to go to Japan today. And you are late.

I nervously scratched the back of my neck and laughed. I went downstairs to have my breakfast. After that, I came back to my room to prepare my bag and the documents. I packed everything and suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller id it was of Beomgyu. I picked it up.

Y/N:- Hey.

Beomgyu:- Hey, are u already, it's almost time to leave.

Y/N:- Yeah all works are finished and I just need to get ready.

Beomgyu:- Good, I will pick you up at 10:30. Be all ready.

Y/N:- Sure, see you soon.

Beomgyu:- Byeeee.

Y/N:- Byeeeeee.

I cut the call and left to get ready.

Outfit and shoes:-

Makeup:-

I looked at my watch and it was almost time to leave

I looked at my watch and it was almost time to leave. I went downstairs with my bag. I was Bakehyun sitting on the couch.

Baekhyun:- You are going to kill it.

I giggled and said
" All because of you though. Why you aren't coming?"

Bakehyun patted my head and said
" I have a lot of works to take care of here in Korea. And when I have you I have no problem with my board works.

I smiled and said.
" I won't disappoint you Oppa."

We all heard a car horn. It must be of Beomgyu. I hugged everyone.

Mrs Kim:- Take care of yourself, my child. And eat your food on time.

I nodded my head. We all went outside. I saw Beomgyu standing outside the car.