CHAPTER:- 24

After Beomgyu recovered, they all went back to Korea together. 

In-flight pov

These all days Taehyung was clinging to Y/N the whole time. Beomgyu was a bit jealous looking at this. But he can't do anything.

Taehyung:- Y/N-ahh sit beside me.

Y/N smiled and went beside him to sit. After some time the lunch came. Y/N was about to start eating but Taehyung grabbed her hand. Y/N looked at him confused.

Taehyung:- Let me feed my lady.

Y/N face got red by this confession. Y/N shyly nodded her head. After they were done eating, Taehyung asked her about her health, and what was she doing here.

Taehyung:- You are working as someone's personal assistant?

Y/N:- Yes, it's my job.

Taehyung:- I don't want you to work. You need anything you can tell me, I will get it for you.

Y/N held her hand and said
" Taehyung understand me. I want to be independent. I also want to work. "

Taehyung couldn't say no to her wife, he agreed.

Taehyung:- But promise me that you will transfer from their company to ours within 1 month. I want you to be my personal assistant.

Y/N smiled and nodded her head.
The rest of the flight went well. After the plane landed Y/N said to Taehyung that for the last 1 month she wants to live with her unnie's. First Taehyung said he won't live her alone, but at last after a lot of requesting he agreed. Y/N was happy that after so many years she is going to live a happy life without any tension. She came back to the mansion and was squeezed by a bone-crushing hug of her unnie's. Soon all came out and welcomed her. Y/N told them about Taehyung. They all understood y/n and were happy for them.

These days Taehyung called y/n every day that if her health is good, is everything going well and so on. Y/N was happy that Taehyung was understanding her. 1 month flew away fast then she thought. She bid farewell to Mrs Kim and thanked her for keeping her. It was time for y/n's flight.

Y/N:- I will get going now Mrs Kim.
She bowed. Mrs Kim hugged her and said
" Do come here some time. Take care of yourself, my child. "
Y/N smiled and hugged her unnies and her Oppa. All were sad since she is going away from them.

Y/N:- Yahhh! Why you guys are so sad, it's not like I won't come.

She bid goodbye and left for her flight to Korea.

After the flight landed she saw Taehyung was waiting for her at the gate. As soon Taehyung saw her he went at the speed of light to hug her. Y/N giggled at his behaviour.

Taehyung:- I missed you jagiya.

Y/N:- Me too my baby bear.

Taehyung eyes got widened.

Y/N:- What happened?

Taehyung:- Was that my new nickname? What did you just call me, call me again

Y/N smiled and said
" Yes my baby bear "

Taehyung eyes got watery listening to this. He hugged her again and was saying I love you repeatedly.

When they got home, everyone was waiting for them. Y/N greeted all of them.

Jin:- You know y/n I cooked all your favourite dishes.

Y/N:- Really Oppa?!

Everyone was shocked hearing her calling Jin Oppa.

Jin:- Did you call me Oppa?

Y/N nodded her head. Jin went towards y/n and hugged her tightly.

Jin:- You know no one never called us Oppa, you were the first one to do so.

Y/N smiled hearing this.

Y/N:- It's all fine Oppa, I'm here now.

Rest of BTS:- What about us huh!?

Y/N:- You all are my Oppa's now.

During this time, Taehyung was just looking at them and was thanking God a hundred times. Taehyung felt like his family got completed. He got every happiness. He was so much in his thinking that he didn't hear Jimin calling him. He looked at them to see they were calling him for a group hug. He ran towards them happily and hugged them.

After the dinner, they all decided that they are going to have a movie night. While watching the movie half of them fell asleep. Only Taehyung and Namjoon were awake.

Taehyung:- I'm taking y/n to bed.

Namjoon nodded and went to wake up everyone.

Taehyung took y/n with him and went to their room. He placed her on the bed. He was admiring his wife under the moonlight.

Taehyung:- Thank you God for giving me such a beautiful girl. I promise you that I will protect her from everything.

He got on the bed, pulled the blanket over them, hugged y/n tightly and soon drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------
Hi guys your author is back. I am sorry for not updating for such a long time. I was having my exams, and it finally ended. Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay safe, happy and healthy. Eat well and sleep tight. Borahae😊😊💜💜💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment.