CHAPTER:- 16

Y/N pov

I cried myself to sleep yesterday. For one time I was angry and the next time I am scared. I am here downstairs eating breakfast. I was lost in my thoughts until Lisa called me.

Lisa:- Earth to Y/N

I looked at her. "What happened"

Lisa:- U ok?

Y/N:- Good then yesterday.
She nodded her head.

Jennie:- I guess we should tell Itzy and Got7 about u.

Jisso:- But why?

Jennie:- For how many days we are going to lie them. They aren't harmful to us. They helped us when y/n was in danger.

Rose:- Ok then. Call them over here and then figure it out.

Everyone else nodded their head.

After 30 mins

Author pov

Y/N and her friends were sitting on the couch. There was a slight knock on the door. Lisa went and opened the door and there were Itzy and Got7 standing. Lisa smiled at them and moved aside to let them come in. As soon Ryunjin saw y/n she ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Y/N chuckled and hugged her back.

Ryunjin:- I missed u y/n.

Y/N soothed her back and said
"I missed u too"

Lia:- Yah let us hug her too.

Ryunjin smiled and broke the hug everyone else came and hugged her.

Bambam:- How are u doing y/n?

Y/N:- Not fine.

They all looked towards me worried.

Yeji:- What happened y/n?

Jisso:- BTS got to know that y/n is living with us.

They all gasped except blackpink.

Lisa:- y/n isn't safe now in Korea. They are searching for y/n in every village to every house here and they will also find this place soon.

JB:- We have to take y/n from Korea then.

Rose:- But where we will go. We don't have many connections with over countries that much. And Taehyung is far powerful than us. He will find us within a minute if we will try to take her somewhere else.

Jinyoung:- Therefore friends are there Rose. We will help her to get out of her. They always can't have their ways.

Youngjae:- Yes, we will help her to get away with it. We have to think of a place to take y/n out of here.

Yuna:- I know someone from outside of Korea. And I am sure that they will keep y/n safe.

All of them looked towards her.

Yugyeom:- Who it is?

Yuna:- My aunt lives in Canada. I lived with her since I came back to Korea. And I have faith in her she will keep y/n safe.

Jennie:- Ok. But they can also reach there.

Mark:- But right now Korea isn't safe for her. We should leave here also soon as possible.

All of them nodded.

Bambam:- Y/n don't worry we will not let that monster keep u with me.

Y/n eyes became glossy, she broke down In tears. Chaeryeong went near her and hugged her.

Chaeryeong:- Hey why are u crying?

Y/n:- U guys are doing so much for me. I can never pay for this act of yours. I am becoming a burden to u guys.

Mark came toward y/n and wiped her tears and said
" We are friends y/n or we can say a family. We will be there with your happiness and sadness. Friends are always there for one another. I got to know what that bastard did with u we will never forgive him. Trust us y/n since you became friends with us we felt happy. Since we were mafia no one used to talk to us because of that. But you accepted us as we are. Never say that u are a burden to us. You are my cute little sister. Who always does things around.

This made y/n smile. She never thought she would get such a beautiful family. Mark hugged her tightly and soon everyone joined the hug.

Evening 6 pm

Author's pov

All were ready to leave this country. They are getting shifted from Korea. They all are dressed in black so no one would get to know about it. They have their flight to the US at 7 pm. They all went towards their car.

Rose:- You sure you guys will be safe here?

Ryunjin:- Don't worry unnie. We will be fine here. U stay with y/n there and take care of her.

ITZY and GOT7 are staying in Korea. They want to keep an eye on BTS.
Y/N was keeping her bag in the car. She felt someone back hugging her. She turned round to see Yuna standing there with red eyes.

Y/N:- What happened Yuna? Why are u crying?

Yuna:- We became so good friends and u are leaving the county, you will get friends there and u will forget me.

She hugged y/n tight. Y/N smiled in the hug and said
"Now one is ever going to replace you. Got it. Now don't cry, otherwise I will also cry".

Jennie:- Let's go y/n.

Y/N broke the hug and hugged everyone else. Y/N got inside the car. Y/N looked back and saw all were in tears. It was such a short time she met them, they treated her like a family member and now she is leaving them. They didn't even get to spend some time with each other.
Y/N eyes got teary seeing these all. She waved at them and buried her head on jisso's chest and cried. Rose started the car. Soon after 15 mins, they got in front of the airport. Y/N wiped her tears, she wore a black cap and mask.
They were now inside the airport. Lisa went towards the ticket counter there were 2 bodyguards of Taehyung. Y/N wasn't lifting her head. The bodyguards eyed her. Lisa looked up to the bodyguard and said " Her health is not good "
The bodyguards just nodded their heads.

They went straight towards their plane. Y/N sat at the window seat. She had no expression on her face it was cold. Rose was sitting beside her. She was looking at Y/N. The Y/N she was watching wasn't the Y/N before. Like she was all dead a long time before. She was feeling bad for her friend. She knew about the relationship between her and Jackson. They were best friends and after some years until Jackson proposed her. They lived happily. When y/n's mom died her father blamed her, he abused her saying that she killed her mother, when died in an accident. Y/N had to leave the house. Those years were dark for her living alone till Jackson came into her life and gave her a reason to live. But that freaking Taehyung took him away from her. It will be hard for her to move on from him.
Rose cupped Y/N cheeks and said

" We will be always there for u "

Y/N nodded her head and looked back at the window. " Hope we should never meet Kim Taehyung. Never ". Y/N wiped her tear and fell asleep.

----------------------------------
Hi guys I am back with another chapter. Sorry for the late update. Did u all like this chapter?
Stay safe and healthy. Take care of yourself. Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment.