ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
A few weeks had passed, and it became a daily routine for (y/n) to play a few rounds of baseball with the Ultimate Baseball Star. She didn't know how this male managed to force himself into her daily life, but he did. And she wasn't even complaining about it.

"(Y/n), are you going to play basketball now?" Leon asked as they both walked off of the field together. "What else would I do?" She sighed. The (h/c) haired girl had stopped correcting him and just let him use her first name. He wouldn't stop either way.

"Me and the team will have practice in a bit. Instead of playing basketball, you could watch us." He winked her. "Why would I waste my time with something like that?" The Ultimate Basketball Star just asked, raising an eyebrow. "You say that, but you always have fun playing baseball with me!"

"I just play it with you so you won't annoy me the whole day." "I don't care. Whatever you say, you'll watch our practice today, (y/n)." Leon grinned at the (h/c) haired girl, swinging his baseball bat around playfully. "I don't want to." "That's not my problem."

Letting out a small groan of frustration, the female sat down outside of the field, watching his teammates as they slowly filled the field. 'And once again, I loose an argument and have to do something that I don't want to. Let's just hope their practice doesn't take too long.'

Spotting Chihiro, she waved at the cross dressing male who smiled shyly and waved back, walking towards her afterwards. "Hey, (y/n). I didn't know you were interested in baseball." The brown haired boy tilted his head to the side. "That's because I'm not. I'm just here because this annoying red head."

"Oh... I'm guessing that you just agreed to it because you don't want Leon to annoy you for saying no?" "Partially. I actually agreed to play baseball with him everyday now, but he didn't give me a chance to say no to watching him and the others practise."

Chihiro nodded slowly. "I see. Well, I could tell you some things I started programming so you won't be too bored." (Y/n)'s eyes lit up at that. "That would be really nice of you, Chihiro. Please do." The Ultimate Programmer began to talk with a smile.

She laid her head down onto her arms, and while listening to her friend, she noticed how tired she was that day. 'I didn't even stay up that long, yet I feel really sleepy and exhausted. Did we play too much baseball today? No, that wouldn't make sense. I definitely have a lot of stamina.'

Chihiro noticed that the Ultimate Basketball Star was about to fall asleep and gently shook her shoulder. The (h/c) haired girl looked up, and just as he was about to say something, a baseball made its way towards them, crushing into the seat besides them.

She was wide awake again and looked at the object that just landed besides her, searching for a now laughing red head on the field. "Haha, sorry, (y/n)! I didn't mean to sent it flying towards ya!" Leon laughed quietly, his team slowly joining in. Sighing, she picked the baseball up.

"Very funny, Kuwata." As a better response to his laughing, she threw it towards him. To her disappointment though, it didn't hit him. The Ultimate Baseball Star caught it instead, a wide and playful grin on his face. "Nice try!" Rolling her eyes, she leaned back and waited for time to pass more quickly.
❀❀❀❀❀