ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
The crowd began to cheer as the game ended. Of course, Hope's Peak's team had won. Leon looked at all the cheering people, searching for his girlfriend, who was just standing up and waving to him, sending him a smile. 'I love her smile so much...' He thought.

The Ultimate Baseball Star thought for a moment, before he suddenly gestured (y/n) to come over to him. The (h/c) haired girl was as confused as the crowd, but stood up and made her way towards him. "You did great, Leon!" She said, smiling at her boyfriend who pulled her close.

A blush spread over her face when his arms wrapped around her waist, giving it a slight squeeze. "L-Leon...?" She wasn't embarrassed because of his gesture, but because they were in front of hundreds of people, that had the most different emotions over what just happened.

Many girls were whining, crying to their friends. Others were 'aww'ing, clapping and cheering on Leon while shouting "Kiss, kiss, kiss!" "Woah, my fans want us to kiss really bad, don't ya think?" The orange haired male grinned, looking at his girlfriend who gave an annoyed sigh, her face heating up more.

"Seems like it..." "Hmmm..." Leon looked through the crowd, searching for (g/n). When he finally found her, she had a look on her face, that said 'Kiss her and I'll kill both of you!' 'Jeez, she's acting as if she's my girlfriend.' He thought, rolling his eyes.

"Let's show that b-tch, who my girlfriend is!" The Ultimate Baseball Star said, leaning over and kissing (y/n). Even though she really enjoyed the kiss, it still was really embarrassing to do this in front of so many people. 'Though, I couldn't care less who sees us...'

And at the same time, she wanted to cover her ears. The crowd was screaming, getting louder than through the whole game. Even the girls who originally cried over her boyfriend were now freaking out over how perfect (y/n) and Leon were together. Well, everyone except (g/n). But both of them couldn't care less about her.

For a short amount of time, just so they could catch their breathes, Leon pulled away and looked at his girlfriend, leaning his forehead against his. "I couldn't think about anything else but you while playing earlier. You're always on my mind, babe."

"Weren't you focusing on the game?" "Who cares about a game when they have the perfect girlfriend? And even if I would be sleeping, I would still be winning any baseball game!" Flicking his forehead, she giggled slightly. "You can be such an arrogant idiot." "You know you love me, babe!"

"Yes... I do..." Smiling, (y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. "Imagine having as much luck as Kuwata." One of Leon's teammates said, shaking his head. "Yeah. Keyword: Imagine." Another male replied, taking his bat and also shook his head. "He really gets all the girls."

"You know, babe..." Leon began as he pulled away again, hugging her close to him. "I couldn't care less about all the other girls. You mean so much to me, and all these other b-tches will never be able to compare to you. But..."

"But...?" Her eyes widened. Her expression then changed into a confused one when a smirk formed on his face. "We could play another game in my room too, babe~" A small silence fell between them. "OW! BABE, LET GO OF MY EAR! IT WAS A JOKE, D-MNIT!" "Idiot"

➳𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑
❀❀❀❀❀