ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

❀❀❀❀❀
'This is nonsense.' (Y/n) ripped off a note from her locker. ›Meet me at the cherry blossom tree.‹ Whoever wrote her this note definitely liked to waste her time. Whoever it was, they were probably going to confess to her. But the Ultimate Basketball Star wasn't in love with anyone.

Before she could throw the note away though, someone ripped it out of her hands. "You're not going to actually meet them there, right, (y/n)?" Leon asked, ripping the note into small pieces, throwing them into a nearby trash can afterwards. "Why would that be any of your business?"

"Answer me." The orange haired male huffed slightly and crossed his arms. "I was planning to go, because it doesn't really matter, you know?" (Y/n) answered with a small sigh and grabbed the (f/c) colored basketball, closing her locker again. "Why? You can just ignore the note!"

"And? That would be really impolite. It doesn't matter who it is, I shouldn't just ignore the person that probably wants to tell me something really important." Was the (h/c) haired girl's only answer. 'Kuwata is being the same idiot as always. It's a normal day today, nothing to worry about.'

The Ultimate Baseball Star whined slightly, grabbing her arm and starting to drag her off. "Anyways, lets play some baseball! You can go to that tree later!" "You're acting like a child, Kuwata. Let go of my arm." As an answer, he just shook his head.

Practically ripping her arm away from him, (y/n) turned around and walked towards the back of the school, were the cherry blossom tree was located. "I'll meet up with you in a bit." Though, when she arrived at her final destination, she was more than just surprised to see a few of her classmates.

"...what are you doing here?" She asked after a little bit of an awkward silence. "See! She came here, guys! If (y/n) and Leon would be dating, she would've just ignored the note on her locker." Sayaka giggled. The Ultimate Basketball Star rose an eyebrow at them.

"What are you talking about?" "We were kinda curious because you and Leon kept playing baseball together, even though everyone knows you don't really like him." Junko answered, already bored of the situation again as she looked at her red, long fingernails. "Can we go now, that's boring."

'Why can't anyone in this school be normal and mentally okay?' The (h/c) haired girl thought, turning around and leaving without another word, leaving her classmates to think to themselves. 'I should've known that something like this was about to happen. These people are so nosy with everything that's happening.'

While (y/n) was thinking to herself quietly, she unconscious went to the baseball field. When she finally looked up and noticed this, she once again sighed. 'So this really is already part of my routine, hm? I don't know what to think about this.' She shook her head.

"(Y/n)! And, who wanted to talk to you? Was it Chihiro? Or Mondo? Or-" "The girls." "Oh, okay. Wait, what?" The orange haired boy stared at her, confusion written all over his face. The female gave him a quick summary of what had happened, and he broke into loud laughter.

"No way, hahaha!" Rolling her eyes, (y/n) sat back against a wall, watching the male in front of her almost die of laughter. "What's so funny?" "Because your face while you explained looked like you bit into a super sour fruit, haha!" "Like a lemon?" "Yeah, haha, a lemon!"
❀❀❀❀❀