19.

"What's that in your hand?" Shakti curiously looked at Shivaay's hand.

Shivaay huffed angrily and threw the weird stress ball at Rudra. It hit Rudra's arm and fell down on the couch. Rudra laughed merrily.

"It's a stress ball, Papa!" Rudra quipped. "When you squeeze it, his ass grows big. See?"

For the effect, Rudra demonstrated it for Shakti. As the ass expanded, Shakti laughed.

"Dad! Don't laugh!" Shivaay whined.

Shakti ignored him and commented, "Good choice, Ru. That one in the yellow also looks like Shivaay."

Rudra laughed harder. "That's what Annika Bhabhi said too."

"Shut up!" Shivaay rebuked. He glared at Rudra.  

"Oho!" Gauri pulled a face. "You really don't have a funny bone in your body, Bhaiya."

"Aur nahi toh kya? Har waqt khud khud khud..." Annika added her two cents. 

"What is funny about expanding asses?" Shivaay argued. "I don't understand!"

"Uh, in the same way, we don't understand what's so funny about throwing water on your spouse. But you still do it. Do we question it?" Pinky chided him and Om gave her a high five.

"Mom!" Shivaay glared at her.

Annika smiled looking at everyone and especially Shivaay. He was finally out of the ICCU and in a normal room. He was sitting up on the bed and his speech was less slurry. The bags under his eyes looked less worse. He had also begun eating solid food. She was very happy to see Shivaay's progress. And of course, proceeded to tease her husband.

Om who was helping Shivaay do a few light hand exercises; piped up. "Also, throwing the spouse in the swimming. We don't judge!"

"True!" Annika laughed.

"Om!" Shivaay turned his scowl towards Om.

"Yes, I know what my name is..." Om laughed.

"Guys yaar..." Shivaay held his head and they all finally took pity on him.

"Okay fine," Pinky kissed his head. "We aren't teasing you anymore. We are going home. We will be back with your lunch. Okay?"

Shivaay smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

When Shakti, Pinky and Gauri left, Annika down sat on the other side of the bed. She held Shivaay's hand and helped him exercise.

"I don't get it..." Shivaay said. "Why is my body suddenly so weak. I have had a lot of episodes with my heart. But I have never felt this..."

His chest heaved with the effort it took to speak. "Never...felt this wasted. Iss like I have no energee in my body at all. Are you guys hiding something from me?"

All three of them expertly hid their real expressions and glared at him. Om was the first one to rebuke Shivaay. "Will you stop saying that Shivaay? Why will we hide something from you? That too about your health?"

Shivaay remained quiet but they all knew that he was not convinced at all. He had just chosen to not engage in the same conversation.

"By the way," Shivaay attempted to change the topic. "I forgot to tell you guys. Veer had come to see me yesterday."

Annika's blood froze in her veins. Shivaay's hand slipped from her grip and it fell on the bed with a thud.

"Whoa!" he hissed in pain.

Om stared at Shivaay and Rudra sprang up from the couch. He yelled, "What the fuck?"

Confused by the reactions, Shivaay's eyes darted between them. "What?"