Dont Know What to Do

I hear Fischl enter the livingroom. Myself, still curled against the door.

"Here."

I feel a cloth hit the top of my head, then slide off, falling to the floor with a soft thud.

I glance at the cloth and see it had been a white towel that had fallen by my side. I grab the towel and mutter a soft, teary "thanks." As I enter the hall, leading to the bathroom.

I exit the bathroom, wearing a simple white shirt and light brown pants, the towel, a top my head.

I look to see Fischl sitting on the couch with her familiar, Oz, beside her.

"hey." I call out weakly, my voice still strained from my tears.

She quickly raises her head, standing up from the couch, gesturing for me to sit.

"Feeling any better?" She asks while handing me a cup of tea.

"Yeah... I'm sorry for being like this Fischl." I apologize, cupping my tea with both my hands.

"Bennett, it's fine, but in my opinion you should apologize to Razor and that kid he was with for dashing off the way you did." She sits beside me holding her own cup of tea in hand.

Looking down at my cup, I say "I know I should, but I dont think I have the guts to go anywhere near him right now."

We continue to talk a bit more about what had happened along with other things. I look out the window and see how dark it now is.

I turn the now empty cup in my hands, staring blankly at its hollowness.

"Do, you think I could stay here for the night Fischl? I- dont really feel like going home."

Fischl stands up, clearing her throat "Of course my dear retinue. You are welcome to rest within the walls, of my domain. No one shall dare to draw near the Prinzessin der Verurteilung: Sovereign of the Immernachtreich! I, Fischl shall protect you, and are welcome to seek out my protection, during any hour, no matter how far within the deep night."

"She means, you're welcome to stay any time." Oz says, translating what Fischl had said', from behind her.

"Oz! I was trying to do something!"

Fischl turns to Oz, complaining about his translation ruining her monologue, of whatever it may have been.

I let out a laugh, not being able to stop myself. "Haha, thank you Fischl, and you to Oz."

Fischl smiles "Glad my familiar and I entertain you." She says to me teasingly.

"Now I'll gather some blankets for you to sleep on the couch." She says while placing her cup of tea down.

"Thank you." I say once more.

Fischl walks off, to grab blankets for me to sleep, leaving myself and my thoughts alone.

With how I was today, I'm not sure if I can completely see Razor tomorrow. But I should still try my best to apologize.

'But what should I do now?'

With everything I admitted today, I have a lot more things to face than just my feelings for Razor.