𝕄𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦

'You are close friend,
Mean much in my life
I missed you.
you miss me?
Even if not,
Want you to please still stay.
Wolfhook and dandelion,
Me and you.'

Razor finishes his poem. The two, both stuck in silence, looking back at eachother.

'Does this mean' Bennett thinks to himself, not sure what to think of what he had just heard.

The line, "Wolfhook and dandelion" was a line he had written in his own poem, back during the windblume, when they first had met, over a year ago.

Bennett was confused, was he just confessed to? Was this even an confession? Or was he thinking to much into it?

Bennett was happy, but he didn't want to make something more that what it really was. Bennett was torn on what to say.

Both boys stared at eachother. Both ,waiting for some kind of conformation.

One, waiting for a reply to their feelings, while the other, not wanting to misunderstand their message.

Razor grows uneasy. Did Bennett not like the poem? Does he not have the same feelings? He wanted to know.

Dispite the nerve racking silence, Razor decided to speak out the complete truth of how he felt and his poem.

Razor stands, fighting back the silence and his own pounding heartbeat.

"I like you Bennett, I missed you a lot, and if you don't feel the way I do, I want you to still stay." Razor continues to look at Bennett, dispite how badly his nerves are yelling at him to turn away, he stands his ground and continues on.

Razor's tone grows softer. "Your poem, when first met, I liked that line, I thought of us. That line, was very nice, so I kept it."

Bennett sits in shock. Razor had felt the same, Razor feels the same! For me!? His thoughts, racing through his head.

"I-" Bennett finally manages to say. "I can't believe we both thought the same thing."

Bennett breaks off into a flustered, nervous laugh, his face growing a bright red.

Razor had been thrown off by Bennett's outburst of laughter, that his strength to fight back his nervous feelings, was now gone.

Razor looked away, down towards the floor, suddenly feeling weak.

He wasn't sure why Bennett had been laughing. It was funny? Did he see it as a joke? So he doesn't think I'm serious?

Taking Bennett's laughter as a rejection to his feelings, Razor begins to speck in a saddened tone, fighting the dissapoment he was now feeling.

"I see, you dont feel same. But That is okay. Still hang out with me okay?"

Hearing these words, Bennett instantly gets up. Forgetting any pain in his leg, he quickly moves over to Razor, putting his hands on his shoulders, shaking Razor slightly.

"No." He shouts in a panicked tone.

Bennett quiets his voice, calming himself down, he continues. "I, like you too Razor."